[T] Teutonic Order

Users who are viewing this thread

slide2bx.jpg

Teutonic Order

Greetings, noble knights, mighty warriors and brave pilgrims. We are Teutonic Knights, the heirs of the first Grand Master Heinrich von Walpot, who made the first articles of the Order, carry the history from ancient times - since the second and third Crusades.
In accordance with our motto "Helfen - Wehren - Heilen", we will bring peace and order in the troubled, bleeding earth of Calradia in order to restore faith in the Highfather!

About us
We are Russian based clan, consisting of russian, ukrainian and belarussian players. Our clan combines pro gaming and roleplaying elements. We are competitive and always looking for a rival.

Our banners
TeutonicOrder_1.jpg

TeutonicOrder_2.jpg

TeutonicOrder_3.jpg

Contacts
You can visite our website or teamspeak channel. To join us, you need to write the request in the prescribed form in special section of our forum. If you're representative of another clan, you can call us for clanwar, squadwar or any event.

Greeting

Teutonic i´m sorry, but I doing terrible mistake. We agree CW on 10th February, but I forget on CW against Wolves [WV] at same date  :sad:
We must agree new date of the match. I offer thursday 17th February (one week later).
Please accept my apologies.

Regards Bohemian_Marvv

Teutonic Order vs Armata Brancaleone (13.02.2011)
First map: Field by the river
Vaegirs vs Vaegirs
8 : 2
tvsab1.jpg
tvsab2.jpg
Second map: Ruins
Vaegirs vs Rhodocs
8 : 2
tvsab3.jpg
tvsab4.jpg
Score:  16 : 4.  Teutonic Order won.

Jaime_Lannister!
Поскольку я покинул Орден, прошу меня вычеркнуть из списка.
Удачи вам и вашему Ордену!
                                                                                          MajAldin

Друг. Как не прикскорбно думать об этом, но тебя уже нет с нами  :cry: Так что желаю тебе успехов во всем.  :wink:

hmmmm
it's strange because text of link include password, and you can read it and see pass...
anyway, i send you pm with it, good luck :smile:

Hmmmm, I feel you are invading on my avatar by creating this clan, and well I refuse to join or change it so ON GUARD Jaime I challenge you to a duel.  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom