System requirements?

Users who are viewing this thread

JorgeDamien

Recruit
So i'm looking into if my rig will run Bannerlord, and it seems like i'm ok for now.
My GPU and ram is well within the recommended, and my CPU (an i7-4820k) should meet the minimum requirements. The thing that worries me is the statement under the requirements on the steam page that says "These estimates may change during final release."omegle discord xender

Does this mean that with added features the requirements will be higher, or over time the game may be more optimised i.e, the requirements will be lower?

Last edited:
We don't really know at this point. I don't think TaleWorlds know, either. So you'll just have to wait and see. But I wouldn't worry too much about it. They are trying their hardest ot make the game accessible on as many PCs as possible. Also, if the beta is any indicator, their optimization work is progressing nicely.

I've got an ancient rig from 2012...i5-2500k and HD 6950 2GB/16 GB ram...I was very surprised to be able to run the beta, let alone play it satisfactorily with medium settings.
I will upgrade properly during EA, but I'll 'probably wait for a few months to see how they optimize and see if/how the mods will influence the performance. Patience is a virtue.

Back
Top Bottom