Swords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Octavian.

Regular
Is it just me or are swords hard to come by? I have not found a single sword other then cleavers in the markets. Anyone else have this problem? Or know where I can replace my rusty sword with a better one?

Hey,

there are lots of cool swords here i give you a tip. when you fought against units with cool swords just pick one, at the and of combat it will be in your inventory. just play more you will see it in markets. another tip play as soldier at one of lord (which you like more as gear) army when you got promoted you will get cool swords. Chose smelly noble option for best gear!

good luck

I'm buying some good swords (one/two handed) in central European towns, especially in Hungarian, HRE, Polish and French towns. Try there, they are the best supplied regions in the game: horses, armor, weapons... you name it (except bows - best bows are to be found in the east European - Golden Horde towns).

May i borrow this thread and ask,where the hell are training fields in this mod. I play as Velika Zupanija Raska (Serbia) and i can't see them anywhere,also there are no training fields elsewhere,so how do you train your man now ??

TheSarafanPriest said:
May i borrow this thread and ask,where the hell are training fields in this mod. I play as Velika Zupanija Raska (Serbia) and i can't see them anywhere,also there are no training fields elsewhere,so how do you train your man now ??

There is no training fields in this mod or "Брате, укинули душмани!!!"

I see,so is there any possibility to train your troops by yourself or do they level only in battles    ?

The thing is,we are at war with "Repuublica di Venezia" so i can't do much with 30 peasants in my army,thats why i'm asking this so much. Also there are no bandits to see anywhere,at the beginning i fought 3-4 times with them,but now its like they are ghosts.

(Јаооо Отели ми дусмани Наду за живот)

Ps. Also i got quest,to train 6 soldiers for one lord..

And of course,i apologize for stealing the thread for my own problem  :mrgreen:

Well one of the sword I never get to find is the Elite Scimitar...always have to get that from cheatmenu.

KnightPeter said:
if you have traning skill. everyday your troops get xp and possibly some of them lv up.

I know,was just hoping that you could train them on training fields,sparring and such. Because otherwise i'll never have decent army :/

Disco Ninja said:
Lazyman said:
Well one of the sword I never get to find is the Elite Scimitar...always have to get that from cheatmenu.

Elite Scimitar? That exists? I thought that was urban legend.  :razz:

Join Crusaders, find yourself a decent battle, outnumbered 4 to 1, and kill some hundred men...then search the equipment that covers the ground. You almost always find an Elite Scimitar. I always find it kind of enjoyable to equip my companions with the family heirlooms of my enemies. ^^

Caeled said:
Disco Ninja said:
Lazyman said:

Elite Scimitar? That exists? I thought that was urban legend.  :razz:

Join Crusaders, find yourself a decent battle, outnumbered 4 to 1, and kill some hundred men...then search the equipment that covers the ground. You almost always find an Elite Scimitar. I always find it kind of enjoyable to equip my companions with the family heirlooms of my enemies. ^^

Is it worthy? I mean, to go to crusade, kill so much enemies, lose months of your life for a sword?
That'll have to be at least katana or light saber equivalent.

And yes, wasting someones family heirlooms at your companions is pleasure. But even more pleasure would be to waste it in the tavern, buying drinks to local drunks, punks, bums and all other sorts of lowlifes.

Crusade is good for change. if your country is in peace with others and you want to kill something go for it  :twisted: you will fight against different troops and cool desert thame is plus.

don't cheat for weapons...for me it destroy a really nice part of the gameplay...so try it out. increase looting a bit...I think what you get after battles depens on that skill.
fight in the right areas...some areas just have poor bandits and lords...so their troops don't have nice weapons. but in other areas itself little bandits have nice swords. if you don't find any in shops or in the loot at the end of a fight, you can take weapons from the ground. after a unit in battle died his weapons lays on the ground and you can pick them up. if you have the weapons with you at the end you get them in you inventory.
Sometimes I have long periods where shops don't have good weapons...and sometimes they have best swords and armors...then I mostly don't have the money I would need^^

Elite Scimitars are in shops for me...from time to time. But these elite weapon are really rare.

I wouldn't care to much on the prize. But yes Balanced Elite Scimitar is one of best swords. The balanced one is a bit faster than the common ones. You can find a few longer ones, a few that makes more damage and even a few that are a bit faster. But I think the Elite Scimitar is the best conclusion for all disciplines. Only disadvantage is that you can only slash the sword, no thrust possible...but on the back of your horse you can maybe find a good point in it.
What sword is at the end best for you it's up on you talents...what you like most :wink:

Back
Top Bottom