Sword or bayonet?

• Sword.

Votes: 284 48.6%
  • Bayonet.

Votes: 300 51.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, what do you prefer to use? Bayonets or swords

I personally am better with a sword than with a bayonet, by quite a lot. But I probably use bayonets more..

My main reason for liking swords over bayonets is that most players on the servers I join can block up & down, but aren't as good at blocking sideways. So I use swords, I find it easier to fient with sword, most of the time I do pretty well in melee, one of the reasons is that Heavy Cav Swords are awesome
in a fight. They seem pretty long, fast and deal out a lot of damage. (I think)

But on to bayonets, I find these far easier to chamber attacks with and to fight against groups of people. I'm not the best player around, and I'd rather have a sword, but one of the reasons I choose ranked class over officer is that rankers spawn with muskets and can shoot decently.

Enough about me, I want to see if people prefer sword or bayonets. I reckon more players will choose bayonet but it intrests me to see.

I prefer the bayonet. I have the range and the higher chance of one hit kill.Also the bayonet scares the living **** out of cav.

Really? When I fight against bayonets with bayonets I find it way easier to chamber than with a sword. I don't chamber a lot in sword combat, I use double swings and my style doesn't offer up many chances to chamber. Each to there own I suppose.

I voted for swords as I feel more confident using them, even though I like both. :wink:

SvenssonHD said:
I voted for swords as I feel more confident using them, even though I like both. :wink:

I think a few people did that :smile: I know I did.

I'm a little surprised actually as I thought more people would pick bayonets. It's to soon to be sure of the outcome yet.

Bayonet for everything, its one bad side about leading a line, you have a sword when i suck at them since it always bounces off

Bayonet is better for many ways, i use sword well too but its range decrease the chance to have a kill streak  :wink:

Son0fApollo said:
Really? When I fight against bayonets with bayonets I find it way easier to chamber than with a sword. I don't chamber a lot in sword combat, I use double swings and my style doesn't offer up many chances to chamber. Each to there own I suppose.
Ya I probably got that quality from my Native days.

"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he can't sit on it." - William Ralph Inge
So, even the realest of men or the manliest of men always lose to the cold, hard bayonet.

Back
Top Bottom