Sword Sisters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucius Confucius

LeastBlunted
Sergeant
Will they add Sword Sisters anytime soon? @Dejan

We had them in Warband. Could be the same way, that they travel with peasant groups. When captured by bandits, and said bandits get killed by the player or other parties, those parties should get a chance to recruit the peasant women and train them up to sword sisters.

Please note, I do not want this to be a discussion about women in war or some such, this is just a simple question for the developers or someone in the know.
I would welcome the removal of posts going off-topic and discussing women in war and historical authenticity et cetera. So if the moderators see any such divergence, feel free to remove such posts if you are allowed.

Thank you for perhaps understanding.
Regards,
Lucius

I do not think there is a need to include them just because WB had them. BL is a different game, let it have different things.
That is a fair and valid point. It was just fun to see them in an army and imagine the journey they must have made. They were a unique troop that I am sure more people than me want in the game.
Check the troop trees you have a nice surprise.
Nice, but it's only them, not their lower ranked tiers. And you can only get them through cheats or mods. Also they lack horses and good equipment. Only the Sword Sisters should have horses, camp follower etc should be infantry.

That is a fair and valid point. It was just fun to see them in an army and imagine the journey they must have made. They were a unique troop that I am sure more people than me want in the game.
They were one of the few mercs I used in Warband, I just think that they are kind of cool. It would be nice if they could be added.

Having "any" kind of diversity on the campaign map would add life. Sword sisters as either units in other groups, or of their own, would serve to this.

I definitely miss them as they added a nice bit of character and also gave variety to the peasant mobs

Well, if they are planning to add sword sisters hopefully they put a new spin on their troop tree. Sword sisters are infamous for running out into the enemy without a helmet only to get killed. Yes, its fast to level them to sword sister from a peasant but they burn out fast.

Well, if they are planning to add sword sisters hopefully they put a new spin on their troop tree. Sword sisters are infamous for running out into the enemy without a helmet only to get killed. Yes, its fast to level them to sword sister from a peasant but they burn out fast.
True the lack of helmet for them, especially in the final tier was always really odd.

The sword sister troop tree should make a comeback in its Warband form (Peasant Woman > Camp Follower > Huntress > Camp Defender >Sword Sister).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom