Sword Sister have magnets in their heads

Users who are viewing this thread

While fighting along side my vassals i noticed a most peculiar sight. Our vassals, who had allowed women to fight in their ranks, and these women were seen discarding their protective helmets before a major engagement. When questioned as to why they would take these peculiar measures they informed me that they didn't want to cover up their hair so they would look good on the battlefield. These "sword Sisters" as they called themselves were not under my command I did not intrude any further.

When they battle began, I noticed through my psychic commander senses that these sword sisters were being shot in the head and dying. After the battle concluded, there were no sword sister left alive to explain these bizarre happenings. To try and get to the bottom of this, I had my top surgeon investigate what could be causing the enemies arrows to be so oddly attracted to their heads. After preforming a short autopsy, my surgeon made a startling discovery. These sword sisters had, through a means yet unknown to us, inserted magnets into their heads which attracted the enemy arrows to them which then killed them.

Once we had recovered from the shock of finding magnets inside of humans skulls, it dawned on us that this was an act of courage and self sacrifice of the highest level. By attracting all the enemy fire towards their heads, they had spared the men the fate which they themselves suffered. Sufficient to say we were moved by their sacrifice and heartbroken at their loss. As such our clan moved to pass legislation to require all soldiers in our kingdom to wear helmets on the battlefield. These efforts are still ongoing as many warriors of the female sex insist that the increased attractiveness from not wearing a helmet is well worth the risk and my vassals support these ideas for suspicious reasons.

I think TW goofed tbh, some spawning with no helmet is classic, but NONE having helmets and all having low armor (for tier) is over doing it. Making them cost more AND making them worse...... I don't know if TW understand what Merc should be. Also Warband Sword sisters, though a merc on paper, didn't actually cost more then other similar troops, making it actually a useful bargain if you raised some up. They also had very heavy body armor.... obviously they wouldn't the same armor in Bannerlord but having weak armor is a disappointment.

And no TW, you don't get a "told you so" or "Gatcha", it's your choice to make them not good so you can't also say "see I told you there was not point in adding them". Anyways, it's cool they exist but.... a little more armor would have been nice.

Sword sisters not wearing helmets is tradition.
Is it?

BUmzYin.png

No offense, but regardless of gender, if you ain't wearing a helmet/headgear in my army you need to get back in the kitchen.

This is first thing I touched upon after fixing some item related crashes. I went for Onna-musha approach instead with their gear.

I think TW goofed tbh, some spawning with no helmet is classic, but NONE having helmets and all having low armor (for tier) is over doing it. Making them cost more AND making them worse...... I don't know if TW understand what Merc should be. Also Warband Sword sisters, though a merc on paper, didn't actually cost more then other similar troops, making it actually a useful bargain if you raised some up. They also had very heavy body armor.... obviously they wouldn't the same armor in Bannerlord but having weak armor is a disappointment.

And no TW, you don't get a "told you so" or "Gatcha", it's your choice to make them not good so you can't also say "see I told you there was not point in adding them". Anyways, it's cool they exist but.... a little more armor would have been nice.
I think they know exactly what they want with their mercs going by their comments on them.

Literally want them to be just like the Warband ones- not very good at all.

They got confused between Sword Sisters and Sister of Battle from 40k. TW love making work for themselves. I suspect an item in an upcoming patch will be:

• Sword Sisters now wear helmets.

Back
Top Bottom