Sword of King Harlaus

Users who are viewing this thread

Which are? I have claimed the land and built a wooden castle. Isnt that enough?
Also I began farming and starting businesses. This mod has so many things to do and so much depth in general. Clearly the best mod out there. Gj  :grin:

So I found the sword, after overlooking it millions of times, as the rest of the posters in this thread have... :facepalm:
Should I search for the other 3 chests or are they just a distraction from the main treasure, with nothing of worth?

P.S: sorry for posting in a relatively old thread, tee hee.

Muninn said:
So I found the sword, after overlooking it millions of times, as the rest of the posters in this thread have... :facepalm:
Should I search for the other 3 chests or are they just a distraction from the main treasure, with nothing of worth?

P.S: sorry for posting in a relatively old thread, tee hee.
They aren't worthy. You just have couple of raw silk, salt, stones, darts etc.

I think the sword needs to be buffed or at least when you initially find the sword it is a rusted and broken state and you will have to go through a quest chain to have it restored. When it is restored it should be one of the strongest weapons in game otherwise there little point of having the sword

Having terrible trouble with this damned sword. I found the pot to the right of the statue, then after about 5 HOURS of wandering around, I broke down and watched a video. The sword chest is supposed to be behind the statue right up on that small hill (mound) right next to the area border right? Its not in mine! Ive fine tooth combed that whole area and cant find it. Ive got all the other chests but CANNOT find the damned sword and am tearing out my hair.

:evil: :???:

I spent countless attempts, during over a year, to find the sword.
In the end  I got it, and I stopped to curse Quintilius.  :oops:
Of course the chest has a deceptive look, and its location isn't very close to the statue.
I'm pleased with the sword itself, although not so deadly. It's the best weapon available for weak characters, 
fit for me at the beginning or for Yeyaya later.

I actually go straight as I start my game to get the sword, as it is a nice sword to have as a first weapon, although it is not much better than a 1000 denars sword. Eventually it becomes Jeremus' main weapon for the rest of the game =)

It was a bit hard to find it once, but after I did find it once, it was very easy to find it again. I enter the area and go left, until I reach Harlaus' statue. Then I go behind and look around looking towards the ground, until I see an option to open a container.

Hi I'm just starting to play this mod. I was going to a tournament in Jelkala or Jelkele and I decided to visit the ruins. After several tries I found the chest whith the sword. I thought I could use the sword of Harlaus, but despite saying "two handed/ one handed" when using a shield I could only thrust. After looking with the editor I have changed the flags and now it's a nice bastard sword. Just in case here is the how:

In item_kinds1.txt find the line
itm_sword_harlaus Sword_of_Harlaus_II Sword_of_Harlaus_II 1  sword_harlaus 0  2251799817883651 9223635920006152432 10000 155668 2.000000 100 0 0 0 3 0 97 0 103 0 288 37

Replace the 9223635920006152432 with 9223635919939043583

About the riddle here is a little spoiler in case someone wants to solve it don't read this:

The riddle was right, but I was confused because from the place where I spawned to the broken bridge there were several trees to my right. Later I realized that there was only one tree on the other side so the riddle had to be readen as if coming from the ruins.
So far amazing mod, impressive work !!!  :eek: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom