->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Users who are viewing this thread

SoD (4.0+) is for M&B

SoD:W (3.92+) is for Warband. You also need the 3.92f3 Patch.

If you want to play original SoD then you need to go to the SoD section in the M&B Forum section.

Yes I realized when the game started giving me errors and didn't find some files and so on. Then I noticed the download was from the Mount&Blade section.

I've completly ripped out mount and blade and its other versions from my steam account and re-insatlled just vanilla warband it launched just fine this time, but I had a brain fart moment in regards to this mod do I just need the third patch installed with it? I'ts been well over a year since I've had to do this with a warband mod lol

I have a problem with the mod! After about 40 days every faction make truce with each other and that leads to trade agreement and that leads to alliance. The problem is that every faction are in alliance with 5 other faction and at war with the rest of them. So finally its 6 factions vs 6 factions and they are at war all the time and can't go war with each others cause when the alliance stops they make a new one. This is a problem cause i like to play as nords and if they are in alliance with rhodoks and adens they can't do anything in rest of the game and this happens with other factions too. This happens every single time. Is this a bug or what? This is the only problem i have found in this mod. Can i do anything???

We think it is due to the fact that the original diplomacy mod was not setup to handle this many factions, so you end up with block alliances and 'jittering' wars.

I don't think there are any simple solutions to this at the moment.

Computica, I do not think you get on very often anymore, which ofcourse I do not blame you for, however I just wanted to say that this is an extremely well done mod and that I have had countless hours of enjoyment with it. You have clearly worked hard on it and so I thought the least I could do is give you my thanks, I hope one day to see this mod on the next Mount and Blade!

doodleman944 said:
Computica, I do not think you get on very often anymore, which ofcourse I do not blame you for, however I just wanted to say that this is an extremely well done mod and that I have had countless hours of enjoyment with it. You have clearly worked hard on it and so I thought the least I could do is give you my thanks, I hope one day to see this mod on the next Mount and Blade!
Thanks Doodleman! Yeah I haven't gotten on yet cause life lol. I've been putting a lot in front of anything considering my hobbies like working and getting things like furniture for my apartment. Good thing though is that I'll be buying the parta for my computer this month and shoould start building by the end of October.

I'm not sure what I'll do with continuing the mod once bannerlord is out but it is something I will be looking into once that time comes.

Back
Top Bottom