->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Users who are viewing this thread

Their handled by separate people lilly , Computica took over to make a WB version but he isnt responsible for 5.0 for m&b as far as i know.

You know it well, Notsure. The original SOD team pretty much dissolved after v5.0 was done; Computica came at a time when it was nearly complete anyway so ever since he worked almost exclusively on Warband. So another bugfix for good ol' SOD v5.0 is unlikely.

Doesn't seem to work with the newest version of Warband?  I get an error when I tried installing it that Warband might be a different version than the one it uses.  I checked and the Warband version I have is newer than the one it said it was using.  I installed in anyway, but it crashes as soon as I try to start a new game.

crashes how?

if it freezes after you click New game, that is not a crash, you just have to be patient and wait for it to load the new game world as it is generating a lot of information not found in warband

Great mod, thanks guys! Playing it on 1.153 (though req says 1.143 I've decided to take on the risks), haven't run into any troubles (300 days old save)!

I wanted to ask (this was probably asked a lot but...) - how can I recruit a lord from other kingdoms (not from outside, I got 6 or 7 lords from outside already). I have like 90 relationship with one, he's not happy with his liege (though when I ask him to specify, the relationship deteriorates by 1 and lord says he won't talk more of this matter), I'm offering him a TOWN and still he won't come. I won't even mention lords with lower relationships and that are loyal to their kings. What do I do wrong?

Art of Justice said:
Great mod, thanks guys! Playing it on 1.153 (though req says 1.143 I've decided to take on the risks), haven't run into any troubles (300 days old save)!

I wanted to ask (this was probably asked a lot but...) - how can I recruit a lord from other kingdoms (not from outside, I got 6 or 7 lords from outside already). I have like 90 relationship with one, he's not happy with his liege (though when I ask him to specify, the relationship deteriorates by 1 and lord says he won't talk more of this matter), I'm offering him a TOWN and still he won't come. I won't even mention lords with lower relationships and that are loyal to their kings. What do I do wrong?

I think that they just have too much income from their own multiple fiefs, but what you could try is totally wreck another kingdom, and the Lords will flock to other kingdoms for a king, and most will come to you. That's what I used to do anyway.

i have proplem when i press Ctrl+space The game happens attached or few stocks or like that the map is stocks >> please help me ;(
but i love the mod is very fun and cool so please help me

SaintRouge said:
Art of Justice said:

Yeah, in any Warband game when you conquer a kingdom usually they'll flock to you like sheep.

I think that they just have too much income from their own multiple fiefs, but what you could try is totally wreck another kingdom, and the Lords will flock to other kingdoms for a king, and most will come to you. That's what I used to do anyway.

LibSpit said:
crashes how?

if it freezes after you click New game, that is not a crash, you just have to be patient and wait for it to load the new game world as it is generating a lot of information not found in warband

So, you were correct sir.  I apologize for jumping to conclusions.  However, now, at about 120 days into the game, it keeps crashing in the same spot.  My men are kind of low on morale because it's a fairly large group, and a section of it is men from a nation we are at war with (I'm in the Kingdom of Aden, and these are Villanese soldiers).  So, I enter battle with this group of 20 bandits, but every time about 12 seconds into the battle, my whole game crashes and closes.

Interestingly enough, when I didn't attack those bandits, and instead went to plunder a village nearby and got attacked by the faction I was raiding, that battled turned out fine.

Edit 2: another update, tried to go help out a war party of my faction that was getting killed by some bandits, and yet again the game crashed.

Also another question for anyone who knows this mod well:
How do I use a blacksmith?  The options are always grayed out?

As for the crash im guessing your not playing on the lastest version of the game ? if your playing with aden im guessing its the horses mesh that cause the crash. If you have the mats on you (ingot and tools ) you should be able to upgrade without any problems, watch the cost of upgrading though sometime its cheaper to buy from the vendor.

I'm playing on the latest version of Warband, and what I thought was the same version of SoD, but they are not the same version exactly as eachother.

Back
Top Bottom