->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Users who are viewing this thread

Version 3.88 is out. Next I will upload it to ModDB. Please enjoy 3.88 as it was meant to be the version 3.8 never was. Enjoy!

Note:
3.88 has a Extended Horizons line in the module.ini that can be enabled. I didn't like the way they looked so I just disabled them. You can re-enable them if you want to.

Goldbrandz said:
Sorry not sure if this is the right thread for this, but i just got the 29999 exp. bug and boy all that brass going off nearly jumped me out of my chair :shock:
Aww Crap!

EDIT:
Did you use a new save game? I'm starting to think that I still need to replace something that got depreciated in the patch.

UPDATE:
I think I may have found the issue.

I don't know what the issue is yet. I made all the appropriate updates like the 1.143 update. When I compare files I don't see anything out of the ordinary. If I can find a fix I'll release it in a patch.

Update:
I'm releasing a small patch to fix the traveler dialog when asking about companions you don't know.

I just want to put into perspective that in the first four hours, the latest version has been downloaded over 400 times.  Seriously addictive gameplay here.

:shock: I know I just can't stop playing. The game REALLY gets interesting once you have a town and 2 lords at your command, the gameplay really changes around.

1st I have to make peace with whichever factions I angered. Build up my current fiefs and population, then make sure I have highly trained troops. After that I either make war or friends with some other factions. Plus the game gets even better with the leadership bonuses I added. But the game still can get tough if I'm getting my butt chewed by another faction. Oh! Also from now on in 3.8+ when you take a fief the lord who you recently took it from becomes the Ex lord so they will want revenge; not the lord who owned it 3 months ago. Pretty cool huh?

I can't wait until I start work on version 4 again. When we add mercenaries its gonna get crazy. The battles we will have will be E-P-I-C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:???: I think I just realized I might be my own best fan...

Computica said:
:???: I think I just realized I might be my own best fan...
If you file a restraining order against yourself, you'll know for sure. 
There are some tell-tales:
1. Do you find yourself dropping in on you at inappropriate times?
2. Have you ever caught yourself handling your razor and other toiletries? 
3. Have you ever been coerced by yourself to take actions you later regret? 
4. Have your family members ever told you that they found your presence obtrusive? 

You may in fact be stalking you. 

Daedelus_McGee said:
If you file a restraining order against yourself, you'll know for sure. 
:neutral:

Daedelus_McGee said:
There are some tell-tales:
1. Do you find yourself dropping in on you at inappropriate times?
Yes.

Daedelus_McGee said:
2. Have you ever caught yourself handling your razor and other toiletries? 
Yes.

Daedelus_McGee said:
3. Have you ever been coerced by yourself to take actions you later regret? 
All the time.

Daedelus_McGee said:
4. Have your family members ever told you that they found your presence obtrusive? 
Sometimes

Daedelus_McGee said:
You may in fact be stalking you.
:shock:

Skybox thing?  :shock:

Well I'md disliking a few of the night sky boxes; they don't look real to me at all. I just might remove the one with all the specs. There's another that has its stars reach all the way to the horizon. That can go to. But if you notice anything funky going on with the skyboxes please tell me.

The bug I'm refering to is this script here:
    #SOD Computica Begin: "Should replace towns Culture with that of new lord."
# (try_for_range, ":town_no", walled_centers_begin, walled_centers_end),
# (party_get_slot, ":town_lord", ":town_no", slot_town_lord),
# (ge, ":town_lord", 0), #SOD Computica: "The center has to have a lord, otherwise it'll use the last lords faction."
# (store_troop_faction, ":faction" , ":town_lord"),
# (faction_get_slot, ":culture", ":faction", slot_faction_culture),
# (party_get_slot, ":eek:rig_faction", ":town_no", slot_center_original_faction),
# (neq, ":eek:rig_faction", ":faction"),
# (party_set_slot, ":town_no", slot_center_ex_faction,  ":eek:rig_faction"), #SOD Computica: "The old faction becomes the EX owner"
# (party_set_slot, ":town_no", slot_center_culture,  ":culture"), #SOD Computica: "It'll set the culture of the town instead of making it temporary."
# (party_set_slot, ":town_no", slot_center_original_faction,  ":faction"), #SOD Computica: "It'll set the new faction of the town."
# (try_end),
#SOD Computica END

I think that right there caused issues with the towns & castles even though it was originally meant just for towns not castles. The reason I made that script was to fix the issue with making patrols made from towns be the player's culture instead.

This walled called in the Simple_triggers to be checked every 72 hours.

Computica said:
I'm having problems with skybox_clear.  Of the three skybox_clear's, two are from 2011 and one is from 2009.

Update: My bad, I'm getting a crash in battle in a good sky load.

Daedelus_McGee said:
Computica said:
I'm having problems with skybox_clear.  Of the three skybox_clear's, two are from 2011 and one is from 2009.
Hmm, when you say your having problems with them how did you find out?

EDIT:
Ah I see. Hmm... well I'll fix the issues I found 1st and then see if that solves the issue I'm having. Now there was a crash in a battle hmm... I'll check the items one more time to make sure I fixed the items that were wrong in 3.8.

EDIT 2:
Items are fine. I'm gonna check the 1st issue I had 1st.

I'm having an issue with the skyboxes AND the floor mesh in the taverns. The skyboxes just seem to trip right the hell out, about half the time... reminds me of that time with mad hatter, ah, anyhow. The taverns, it just loads up all gray and twitchy. :???: (Skybox issue also seems to mess up the view of my companion when I talk to him. )

Computica said:
UPDATE:
Found the issue with the Skbox.txt file
Will also upload a new patch right now to the repository.
I just got several good hours of play in with 3.89 and the manually inserted skybox patch.  Communications may slow while goofing off actively playtesting.

Back
Top Bottom