->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Users who are viewing this thread

hello i have bug and problem is  i got 29999 xp and i doo nothing this come when im doo nothing i dont now why pleas help sry for english

Death Bone said:
hello i have bug and problem is  i got 29999 xp and i doo nothing this come when im doo nothing i dont now why pleas help sry for english
This is getting fixed.  For now the most stable version of the mod is 3.0B with patch, but that is for version 1.134 of M&B:Warband. We hope to have a stable 3.8 patch in the next month.

In the future you might consider searching the forum for similar problems, we have an active community that complains a whole lot...and that really is a good thing.

thanks i have version 1.143 because i want play this 3.8 version but oukey o go back to the 3.01 version thanks for help :smile:

It can but some problems that TW introduced will still be there if you play 3.0b, but honestly making a hunting party to get those items should do.

Guys I'm officially off my month long break. I'll be stalking around the forums once again. I'm going to start addressing any previous problems from before. Also I think the mod could use a total rewrite this time around to check for any mistakes I could have made.

Is there any other way to download sod other then M&B Repository? M&B Repository is very slow...

I've found out that the textures aren't the issue with 3.82. It's Swadian Troops that crash the game. I haven't yet figured out why though.

As far as the expirience bug and the lords that you can hire in later games showing in the map in limbo I still have no clue why this happens. I have to test the 3.0b release to see if these are bugs caused by the latest Warband patch.

Update:
I've found a cause for errors. The operation: "game_get_reduce_campaign_ai" was depreciated in the Warband 1.142+ releases. I just need to replace them with the new operation: "options_get_campaign_ai"

Update 2:
Fixing the operations should fix the 32,000 exp bug and hopefully the issue with the away lords spawning on the world map. But it doesn't solve the CTD bug with the Swadians.

Update 3:
Added a new pistol reloading animation. The player and AI will now crouch and reload when idle just like the musket reloading animations.

Update 4:
I think I've found the issue to my Swadian problem. I tried to remove the item "itm_red_shirt" with "itm_short_tunic" though doing so caused some issues with the engine that I think were hard-coded into the engine. I'm going to rollback those changes. The reason I did so in the first place because they both call the same mesh.

Still getting a CTD *facepalm* That's enough modding for tonight...ZZzzz

Update 5:
Some of the new melee weapons had the same reference names. In 3.8 I gave most warhammers two functions. The ability to use the hammer and the pick for a pierce & blunt combo. I'm sure this caused crashing issues with the engine.

Update 6:
I figured out the game crashed because I tried to give some of the melee weapons 2 melee functions using the "itp_next_item_as_melee" flag. A patch will be released as soon as I make sure the 32,000 exp bug is gone and that Away Lords no longer spawn on thee map too early.

Update 7:
Using "_alt" instead of "_melee" with the flag solved my CTD issue while still giving me the desired results. After I check for anymore errors I'm going to finally add full multiplayer functionality and make a new patch and update the full release. The bloodshed release will come after since I was able to fix the major errors with the 3.8 release.

Current Status:
-Legion equipment selection for multiplayer games is finished.
-Legion weapons (Kopis, Sica, Kamax, etc.) has been balanced and improved stat wise.
-Legion Troops have a better ranked equipment so Ranged Infantry no longer just gets Legion Daggers. They've also gotten a bit of a stat boost.
-Legion Nobles have better grade equipment.
-All the pole axes that you can't parry with do bonus damage to shield and have a most have a small boost of damage. I did this for balance and to help make pole axes (and the MAR) more appealing to players during faction selection and multiplayer games.
-KHE bots was extremely imbalanced online reciving higher stats and better skills then most Native troops so I dumbed them to be more balanced for multiplayer games. The issue was mainly horse skill.

Note:
You all have to realize that bots are much harder to kill  :shock: in SP and MP games as they have proper stat boost and use a much better and improved Weapon Proficiency Distribution system based on level. I've found out getting KO'D from a crouched lance at top speed and having your shield blown through like Papier-mâché at the start of battle is not as fun when it happens to you.

Update:
-Implemented Random Snow & Desert maps for multiplayer hosting

Update 2:
-Added 7 new multiplayer maps and added AI meshes to 3 of them.

Update 3:
-Implemented a new weather system for multiplayer maps, Some MP maps will now randomly snow, rain. Some maps have fog while some are at different times of the day.
-Fully AI meshed another custom MP map
-Removed 1 MP map and added a different one.

Update 4:
-I added on to the weather systems and now most of the maps will switch from night and day.

Update 5:
-All multiplayer maps have random weather effects and time phases. Some of the maps have unique weather settings. This also applies to the generated terrains.

Aye, You'll see exactly what I mean when your shield gets chewed threw on the 1st hit. Some shields will offer no protection and your better off dodging then you are at blocking. I was looking like this 1st time it happend->  :shock:

It doesn't happen too often though. I'm just saying.  :???:

I'm almost done with the MP portion. I'm gonna show off the random weather at the mods ModDB page.

Update:
-2 new death quotes added.

Update 2:
-Brought back old camera system since the 1st one has major lag issues in bigger fights. The current one (mouse-based) can cause issues during the PBOD mod once it is added because of the amount of things that happen behind he scenes.

Update 3:
-Check out the weather system on ModDB/Desura: http://www.desura.com/mods/sword-of-damocles-warlords/images/taste-the-sword-set-2

Update 4:
-Better Skybox mod was added.
-Multiplayer weather system now generates cloud and haze effects at day and night.

Update 5:
-Increased number of tavern travelers from 10 to 30.
-They now have an extra dialog option to tell you about companions that you don't know for the cost of 300 denars which is 10x the amount for already knowing them (30).

Update 6:
-I've been running test for the singleplayer game and well... THIS GAME IS SO FREAKING FUN! There isn't a smiley where I can express how I feel right now. Hold up->
smiley-excited001.gif

-As soon as the MP portion has the icons made to the new faction and the equipment for the MP player is finished It'll be uploaded asap.

1. I want that smiley
2. UPLOAD IT I'M GONNA PISS MY PANTS IF I DON'T GET IT SOON

Update 7:
-New cursor added

Update 8:
-Added more optional things.
-Mashed and edited the best skyboxes from every skybox mod available on the forum for a total of 24 diffrent sky textures.
-Added the extended Horizon mod. Didn't like the results so I made it optional using the Moudle.ini
-Removed the Sod_warlords_coronation.ogg track
-Added new travel track 8
-Fixed Kingdom UI for MP
-Updated a few MP scenes
-Sun has been improved.
-Music package Now added to the full Install Package

Update 1:
-I made an error and put the AI as the equipment givers in MP instead of the player. Fixed.

Update 2:
-Rebalanced the troop tiers for the new factions like Aden. The armor was upgrading correctly to better versions but not the weapons. It was really wacky before. They have a certain weapon one tier and then either a lesser weapon or not even that weapon in the next one.

Update 3:
-Rebalanced Great Helmets
-Almost finished

Update 4:
-Rebalanced a ton of unbalanced crap!  :mrgreen:
-ZER have better weapons now. I found out the ZER Short Bowman had a Dagger??? switched it with a Sabre and replaced the shield with another set of arrows.

Back
Top Bottom