->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Users who are viewing this thread

Anunnak said:
Hi all
I'm downloading 3.89 Full from the ModDB server, a patch for 3.90 is available but is listed as 3.88-3.90, will it still work on the 3.89 full version without errors?

Thanks
It sure will.  :wink:

Gonna see if this one works better than the last version, Ill report back as soon as it crashes.

If you dont see me again, it means the release was a success :razz:

Comrade Temuzu said:
Gonna see if this one works better than the last version, Ill report back as soon as it crashes.

If you dont see me again, it means the release was a success :razz:
Well I hope it doesn't crash  :shock: If it does comeback with your rgl_log.txt file.

Solefald said:
How about making a torrent and put it on the piratebay :wink:?
M&BRepository takes 3 hours to download it. I can seed for a week or two with 500kb/sec upload.
The Mod is up on ModDB too.

In the Caravanserai, it lists this mod as compatible with 1.43. On the first page of the mod, it says it's for 1.34. Which is it? A little organization goes a long way. I'd like to DL it, but I'd like to DL the correct version. The last time I DL it, the whole damned file was corrupt, and couldn't be unpacked. I'd really like to avoid that this time.

quicksilver67 said:
In the Caravanserai, it lists this mod as compatible with 1.43. On the first page of the mod, it says it's for 1.34. Which is it? A little organization goes a long way. I'd like to DL it, but I'd like to DL the correct version. The last time I DL it, the whole damned file was corrupt, and couldn't be unpacked. I'd really like to avoid that this time.
It's been updated to 1.143

quicksilver67 said:
How hard is it to update the header to remove the "This is for 1.34" bit?
Probably not too hard, but you have to realize they are working hard on this mod and since the repository/md db download clearly states SOD is currently for 1.143 they probably don't see the need to. FYI a lot of mods on that board are for 1.143 :wink:

English_Longbowman said:
I have a problem, everytime I try to enter the tavern in any city mount and blade crashes. I have version 3.89
Update to 3.90
http://www.moddb.com/mods/sword-of-damocles-warlords/downloads/sword-of-damocles-warlords-tc-v390-patch

Computica.... give me back my food and books! :sad: Randomly all of my food and books, with the exception of one bunch of grapes, mysteriously disappeared. This was the entire bottom half of my inventory. Also, every once in a while I've been getting a crash from runtime errors... forgot to take down the error message, but it seems to happen only when I'm surrounded by spearmen while mounted on a horse, and those messages saying that pointy things are bad for horses keep appearing. On that note, I think there's a bug with that, since it always says that my horse recieves 0 extra damage.

Well, I figured out what caused me to lose my inventory... not sure exactly why though. Whenever I would inspect the equipment of my units, it would empty out my last slots of inventory. I believe it cleared all of the slots that I gained from the inventory-management skill. (Perhaps it's changing my skill to 0 like that of the unit being inspected, and then reverts back afterwards?)

Diruntan said:
I've got the version 3.88. do I need the full 3.89 before downloading the new patch ?
No the patch will take 3.88 to 3.90 too.

Halrik said:
Also, every once in a while I've been getting a crash from runtime errors... forgot to take down the error message, but it seems to happen only when I'm surrounded by spearmen while mounted on a horse, and those messages saying that pointy things are bad for horses keep appearing. On that note, I think there's a bug with that, since it always says that my horse recieves 0 extra damage.
Yeah you have a point. I think I'll take it down since it is not something I think is needed.

I've noted something strange with battle auto-resolve in 3.90. While Adenian Heavy Cavalry utterly crush most outnumbering footmen-based enemy troops in player-involved encounters, during auto-resolve battles they often lose even to mountain bandits of equal number and take heavy casualties.
Idk if this is intended or not, or if it can be changed somehow. But I think this is worth some attention.

On a side note, in my experience Adenian Cavalry is far too powerful, absolutely dominating the battlefield, and being only relatively weaker at castle sieges (yes, I've read that Aden has the best cavalry, but personaly I find such power a bit over the top).

Okay, another issue.

After being taken priosner in battle and then running away I've spotted party of Deserters, consisting of myself. I attack this. In combat this copy stands still at it's spawn point, just like players character without input from mouse/keyboard.

Two screenshots, quite dark they are, sorry 'bout that:
mb5w.jpg
mb6ds.jpg

Back
Top Bottom