SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 BETA_1 DOWNLOAD

Users who are viewing this thread

matty9 said:
Sorry to bother u all i'm not sure if its just something simple but what do i have to do when the game is loading up (v5 i downloaded today from m and b repository) and it says it cant load up game because it cant open the commonRes\costumes_a.brf file? Any ideas?
Cheers mat twas looking forward to playing ur game hopefully its a common problem.
This game runs on the original M&B not Warband.

thelastpatriot said:
So i am just wondering is it better to play this right now, or is sod-warlords just as good?

In my opinion this version is way better than Warlords. It's more complex and has more features though its map is a standard M&B one while Warlords' one is a WAY bigger. It's up to you but i would recommend the version for original M&B.

Computica said:
matty9 said:
Sorry to bother u all i'm not sure if its just something simple but what do i have to do when the game is loading up (v5 i downloaded today from m and b repository) and it says it cant load up game because it cant open the commonRes\costumes_a.brf file? Any ideas?
Cheers mat twas looking forward to playing ur game hopefully its a common problem.
This game runs on the original M&B not Warband.
Oh cheers computica did not know but i gues i better go buy the original version now and  nice mod by the way.

Where can I get the folder "en" in the folder "language"? I want to do the translation.
P.S.
I am sorry for my English.

I've been playing this mod for a very long time with no problems, the mod ran perfectly. Last night I discovered the hidden patch, and since then I've had a problem with my game that was way past day 150 where a bunch of red script lines showed up, and after starting a new save game (and overwriting the other game) I have just had another crush out of the blue on the fief management screen.

Also, theres a dialogue bug when talking to the chancellor. If you only have one location and try to recruit a lord, you cant get past the dialogue despite it saying "click to continue"

The bug in fief management is only because you use the slider instead of the arrows, ive had that problem as well but its not too bad once you know what to avoid. Trying to fight a lord who is spreading rumors about a lady will also bug you out after beating him so its best to avoid that.

Hey guys.
I just downloaded this mod a couple of days ago, it seems like alot of fun but I'm having a problem that won't let me play :'(

It runs smoothly for a while, but now on day 3 it crashes when i try and talk to lord kumipa in his castle. Says "Mount and Blade has stopped working".
I'd realy appriciate any help you can give me, cause I realy want to play this mod!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom