SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Do you experience unusual crashes during battles? (when you set high battlesize and find such battle

• A lot! I can't play!

Votes: 222 35.2%
  • Quite often, but it's playable.

Votes: 176 27.9%
  • Very little or no crashes!

Votes: 233 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kalik, Daze507, Travler, Nico, CCDK, aceman690, Pullimulli, Miko[PL], Enzo, Vezér Vasvári, telesien, Riku Karasuma, argingan, MIHAI, NicholasHC, SanDiego, Twan, CountVlad, Sir KillAlot, TheGreatest, Rydmer, Blaise90, Oketski, mailor, Earl Grey (+ 2 Hidden) and 44 Guests are viewing this topic...!!!!!

nearly 60 people watching it...... (must download first!!!)

Rydmer said:
tealesien, you are on deep waterws now.
people how used: gatling guns, pistols, and me personaly  nukes. to show our anger of that.
Well clearly you are not Paradox fans or you've forgotten the mayhem around Hearts of Iron 3 release  :roll:

It's my fault, I requested a change in the new map because my crappy defensive AI was making nords lose Wercheg very fast in most tests.

Daze507 said:
Vonmistont will feel like... a dictator, a divinity, maybe even a god!

I belive VM already feels like somthing like that

Miko[PL] said:
It would've been EXTREMELY funny if his HD just burned

NOOOOOOO, htat would be cruel both for us and him.
Miko[PL] said:
telesien said:
Rydmer said:
people how used: gatling guns, pistols, and me personaly  nukes. to show our anger of that.
Well clearly you are not Paradox fans or you've forgotten the mayhem around Hearts of Iron 3 release  :roll:
Meh, I like HoI 2 the most

was that pointed towards me?
if so, no i just love medival games like figther type and strategy games and found MaB wich is a game dewveloped by TaleWorlds.

Miko[PL] said:
telesien said:
Rydmer said:
Meh, I like HoI 2 the most
The problem with HoI 3 is that it is so laggy, even on a beast of a machine like mine. I stopped playing after an hour or two.

Twan said:
It's my fault, I requested a change in the new map because my crappy defensive AI was making nords lose Wercheg very fast in most tests.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom