SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Do you experience unusual crashes during battles? (when you set high battlesize and find such battle

• A lot! I can't play!

Votes: 222 35.2%
  • Quite often, but it's playable.

Votes: 176 27.9%
  • Very little or no crashes!

Votes: 233 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm gonna stand by Earl Grey on this one. It would be nice to have it today, but 24hrs won't make that much difference.
*flinches as if he's about to be hit over the head with a large blunt object... or nuked! :wink: *

Daze507 said:
Earl Grey said:
Can I say something that won't be very popular? Vonmistont: please take your time! I'm dying to play the mod, but you are doing this for your own pleasure. Keep it that way, relax, and if needs be: release it tomorrow! (rotten tomatoes flying in my direction, omg, stones too!!)

Rotten tomatoes??? I'm going to take my Gatling gun !
Oh boy... and I wanted to propose another whole week for beta testing and bug fixing....

telesien said:
Daze507 said:
Earl Grey said:
Can I say something that won't be very popular? Vonmistont: please take your time! I'm dying to play the mod, but you are doing this for your own pleasure. Keep it that way, relax, and if needs be: release it tomorrow! (rotten tomatoes flying in my direction, omg, stones too!!)

Rotten tomatoes??? I'm going to take my Gatling gun !
Oh boy... and I wanted to propose another whole week for beta testing and bug fixing....

Now your pushing it, even by my standards!

tealesien, you are on deep waterws now.
people how used: gatling guns, pistols, and me personaly  nukes. to show our anger of that.

Well,

When i take my hand on it i start making that trailer tough :smile: I made some try with the alpha version but... the constant error massage was made the fraps vids useless.

And i will love the new enhancements made in this ver. i'm sure of it :smile:

I predict absolute M&B repository crash due to nearly hundred people at time trying to download SoD 4.5 and it will stay down for at least 12 hours. So, no need to be overexcited, you won't get to download it anytime soon :mrgreen:
mcbeverage101 said:
NicholasHC said:
vonmistont is probably uploading right now...

Or he's laughing maniacally while we're sitting here waiting and speculating.
Oh, well, that's the kind of joke I'd do, but I do not think vonmiston would resort to such lowly actions :razz:

SanDiego said:
I predict absolute M&B repository crash due to nearly hundred people at time trying to download SoD 4.5 and it will stay down for at least 12 hours. So, no need to be overexcited, you won't get to download it anytime soon :mrgreen:
mcbeverage101 said:
NicholasHC said:

Oh, well, that's the kind of joke I'd do, but I do not think vonmiston would resort to such lowly actions :razz:

Im Sorry I just hate you now :sad:

SanDiego said:
mcbeverage101 said:
NicholasHC said:

imagine,  he messes everything up and says we'll have to postpone for another month or 2 >.< now that would be horrible lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom