SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Do you experience unusual crashes during battles? (when you set high battlesize and find such battle

• A lot! I can't play!

Votes: 222 35.2%
  • Quite often, but it's playable.

Votes: 176 27.9%
  • Very little or no crashes!

Votes: 233 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My excitement just made me run up the wall although i fell down and hit my head off a dresser :razz:

CountVlad said:
What're the chances we'll crash the server he uploads the mod to when we all start downloading?

If that happens .. then we might just all go bungie jumping with out the cords  :???:

Why not put it up on piratebay?
Bad i know, since it would be so slow until it is down to the first hundreds of us  :mrgreen:

Miko[PL] said:
The rule is: If Americans suck at some sport, they make their own version of it at which they're masters  :mrgreen:

Just thought I'd note, the US national football (soccer team) won the CONCACAF tournament this year and qualified for the World Cup tournament for the 6th time in a row, I'd hardly call that "sucking"

Also, we're 14th in the FIFA world rankings, again, hardly "sucking"

Can I say something that won't be very popular? Vonmistont: please take your time! I'm dying to play the mod, but you are doing this for your own pleasure. Keep it that way, relax, and if needs be: release it tomorrow! (rotten tomatoes flying in my direction, omg, stones too!!)

Earl Grey said:
Can I say something that won't be very popular? Vonmistont: please take your time! I'm dying to play the mod, but you are doing this for your own pleasure. Keep it that way, relax, and if needs be: release it tomorrow! (rotten tomatoes flying in my direction, omg, stones too!!)
How bout a few gunshots aswell ¬_¬. *jokes*

Riku Karasuma said:
Earl Grey said:
How bout a few gunshots aswell ¬_¬. *jokes*

I'm down for that :smile:

Earl Grey said:

Rotten tomatoes??? I'm going to take my Gatling gun !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom