SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Do you experience unusual crashes during battles? (when you set high battlesize and find such battle

• A lot! I can't play!

Votes: 222 35.2%
  • Quite often, but it's playable.

Votes: 176 27.9%
  • Very little or no crashes!

Votes: 233 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sibilance said:
Just like a tailgate party before the Super Bowl, except this is going to be way more exciting.

The 30... the 20... the 10...

TOUCHDOWN!!!!

*end zone daaaance*

No offense to your incredible mod SOD Team, but I disagree. Superbowl Sunday is easily the greatest day of the year, the greates time of the year, and the greatest event of the year. Colts are going to win, by the way.

Miko[PL] said:
Sibilance said:
Just like a tailgate party before the Super Bowl, except this is going to be way more exciting.

The 30... the 20... the 10...

TOUCHDOWN!!!!

*end zone daaaance*
What?

I think he is reffering to a match of american "football" - going towards opponents half and scoring a goal - the 10 20 and 30 I think are the yard lines but dont expect me to be right....never really understood why they dont call it handball instead since they carry the ball most of the time.....anyway scoring means the mod is in the bag - almost...

Riku Karasuma said:
Out of Curiosity will I be able to load a save game I used in the Alpha in this complete version ?  :roll:
Imposible. The moment you change scripts (like new morale, buildings, laws, or this nasty red bug(!)) or map or few other things, saves become incompatible.

So which kingdom faction will you guys choose and why?

Villians. Love killing enemy without even one sword swing.

The situation here:
We report that already dozens of people threw themselves from the highest buildings for the despair of not seeing SOD 4.5 being released.
I'm told that this number may grow exponentially every hour.

Daze507 said:
The situation here:
We report that already dozens of people threw themselves from the highest buildings for the despair of not seeing SOD 4.5 being released.
I'm told that this number may grow exponentially every hour.

bigstockphoto_bungee_jumper_1961917.s600x600.jpg
At least they have something funny to do : ) .

Elrood said:
Riku Karasuma said:
Out of Curiosity will I be able to load a save game I used in the Alpha in this complete version ?  :roll:
Imposible. The moment you change scripts (like new morale, buildings, laws, or this nasty red bug(!)) or map or few other things, saves become incompatible.

Oh well It should be fun starting over with no bugs.  :twisted:

Enzo said:
So which kingdom faction will you guys choose and why?

Marina I think, especially since I read anywhere that they get a new gunpowder faith troop  :cool: (If you're an atheist)

bgfan said:
I woke up at 4:00 A.M. for this mod... now it turns out I didn't need too.  :cry:

Well,  vonmistont said around dinner time "his" time, so if your at pacific time like me that makes it around noon or one, he is about six or seven hours ahead of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom