SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Do you experience unusual crashes during battles? (when you set high battlesize and find such battle

• A lot! I can't play!

Votes: 222 35.2%
  • Quite often, but it's playable.

Votes: 176 27.9%
  • Very little or no crashes!

Votes: 233 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right. Its much better seeing a topic that says: SoD V4.5 gold released. And say! WTF! it was already out ****! i didn't know it.
I am pretty sure that Von is playing it right now, and thinking, should i release it today?? nah, to early, let's wait like, a week or two.
I'll just put some screenshots to make them suffer a bit more. xD

maverick47 said:
He is right. Its much better seeing a topic that says: SoD V4.5 gold released. And say! WTF! it was already out ****! i didn't know it.
I am pretty sure that Von is playing it right now, and thinking, should i release it today?? nah, to early, let's wait like, a week or two.
I'll just put some screenshots to make them suffer a bit more. xD

I would say: "Should i release it today? Nah, I will implement one more thing those guy from forum want. It's to cool to postpone it. But this time it is last one!"
And thats how last week was going  :mrgreen:

How close am I?  :twisted:

vonmistont said:
Almost everything is ready for the release... It will be probably tomorrow or very very unlikely this evening.

*Prepares War Room*

-Big pot O' coffee perculating: Check

-Smoking apparatus in place: Check (wut, tobbaco!)

-Big wad of cash readied for wifey's extended shopping trip: Check

-Sod 4.5 Gold: Tick..tock..

Sounds great, many thanks for the great work! Cancel every other activity for tomorrow! Phone off hook! Switch off mobile! Switch off doorbell! Make sure I have enough food supplies for a couple of days! Double-check electricity bills! I'm getting ready...

froggyluv said:
-Big wad of cash readied for wifey's extended shopping trip: Check

****! I forgot that.... going out taking some money at the bank in order to be 100% ready for 0:00 (Greenwich Time) ...

Just wanted to drop by and say thank for all of you for putting so much work into this Brilliant mod, It's amazing.

Tomorrow will be a long and exciting day...

I had just merged my code with Von one, everything compiled fine, it looked like the game was starting normally.
I sent the code to Kuba and continued my test...

When I noticed that after a dozen of days a group of Vaegir lords were sieging a Vaegir castle defended by their king. :shock:

So, hope I'll find where was the epic fail in my merging before tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom