SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Users who are viewing this thread

>Please, consider some different kind of emotes as others for the S&M

xu_oS.jpg

1ITfz.jpg

Player can live more with these kind of emotes.
Also, some cool tactics can made.

Therefore, field can be more fun.

>Please, consider some different kind of emotes as others for the S&M

xu_oS.jpg

1ITfz.jpg

Player can live more with these kind of emotes.
Also, some cool tactics can made.

Therefore, field can be more fun.

Thank you for your advice on this topic. In general, we are currently working on the animation process. We are considering the Emote system in the future. You can specify your ideas about this subject directly from # mechanisms-ideas channel on our Discord channel.

In addition, if you want to show something, you can also share it from our forum topic or discord channel.

Thank you so much for building this ambitious mod, the idea sounds amazing!

As this project is likely to take a long time to develop, would it be possible for the team to release a mini-mod for enthusiasts like me to use some of the already-developed assets in SP?

I would be soooooo happy with just a small mod allowing me to dress my character and followers in a shako and any 18th-19th century uniform you might have ready...

From your screenshots and videos it looks like these assets are basically working - would you mind sharing one uniform for the community to test and play with?

It would be a nice teaser, and again, I'd be extremely happy with that! (I've been googling "bannerlord Napoleonic uniform mod" once a week ever since the game came out...)

Please, please please? :smile:

Thanks to the team for all the efforts on this project!

Thank you so much for building this ambitious mod, the idea sounds amazing!

As this project is likely to take a long time to develop, would it be possible for the team to release a mini-mod for enthusiasts like me to use some of the already-developed assets in SP?

I would be soooooo happy with just a small mod allowing me to dress my character and followers in a shako and any 18th-19th century uniform you might have ready...

From your screenshots and videos it looks like these assets are basically working - would you mind sharing one uniform for the community to test and play with?

It would be a nice teaser, and again, I'd be extremely happy with that! (I've been googling "bannerlord Napoleonic uniform mod" once a week ever since the game came out...)

Please, please please? :smile:

Thanks to the team for all the efforts on this project!

Hello, thank you first for your interest and relevance. We are currently not in any development phase except planning the scenarios and episodes related to Singleplayer. We give all our energy to more Multiplayer. Also, unfortunately, we do not look favorably on the Mini Mode, which is generally recommended by many of our followers, because this time we will give our energy in Multiplayer in different directions and this will be a waste of time. But I think I can present to our teammates that we can make a 1 or 2-part theme in a small Mini-Mode style on what will happen for Singleplayer when Multiplayer is first released.

Since we currently have some work, it is not possible for us to release anything to the public and give it to players for testing because the work is currently in the "Work in Progress" process.

Please be a little patient, please, please.

why im banned without reason ok

Even though mankind knew his mistake, he always asked why. My advice to you is to ask yourself why you're banned. Please, Ask yourself in the mirror because in the Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars DLC, that the discussions of your regiment are not the Sword & Musket Discord server and that your discussions are unimportant ask yourself. Know that we have no intention to open your punishment.
Despite being we warned you, we do not tolerate those who make the mistake once and repeat it deliberately for the second time.

What I'm about to show you right now is just fun and beautiful screenshots. Code: #EverythingIsOK!

We can assure all of you that everything will be fine as we will have good news about an official statement. In the meantime, we will share beautiful screenshots with you. During our tests, there are sometimes very nice and funny screenshots, and I can even say that some of the screenshots are hot.

We can assure you that everything will be be fine as we have good news from Taleworlds' update notes.

SM_Picture_1.png

SM_Picture_2.png

SM_Picture_3.png

SM_Picture_4.png

SM_Picture_5.png

SM_Picture_6.png

SM_Picture_7.png

Thanks for these screenshots and this work. But, I am not sure about the size of the shakos: english one seems too big and french one seems too small, historically I mean.

Last edited:
Greetings,

We are going to be releasing our newest dev-blog 1.0.2 in nearly 20 minutes! Make sure you check out the trailer, and we hope that you are all as excited as we are. Thank you all for the ongoing support.

Have a great day or night!

Dev Blog 1.0.2:

I would like to present my honest opinion. This all looks really weak. Textures, animations, fps drops. But we need to realize who is responsible for it. These are not a mod developers. All the blame rests on TaleWords. You know why? TW is incompetent. mod tools are a joke. Pour mod dev must work on this **** (at the beginning of the video you can see what they are dealing with) Hidden message of this bloge is quite different from showing the progress. It must be ironic to thank the TW. I am sad to see this whole picture of TW's approach to the modding scene. I don't have any hope for good mods for BL. I would like to thank the mod devs for their willingness and work for their mod. If I were you, I'd just throw it to hell.

Prelude:

Due to a series of setbacks as a result of the lack of tools available at our disposal, our team has been working frivolously to release the previous update 1.0.3. Initially, our goal-date was mid-late January, however that was evidently postponed due to the previous reasoning. Transparency is always a top priority for us, that is mainly why we take a long time to announce when a dev-blog will be released. We are incredibly fortunate to have an understanding, patient, and supportive community and thank all of those that have stayed with us since the beginning to see this dream realized.

In 1.0.3. We showcased new progress such as: Hougoumont, our first map and fort, as well as other things such as; uniforms, props, materials, and more. We hope to increase the speed in which we release dev-blog’s to our supporters. Currently, we are working on 1.0.4. And are anticipating that 1.0.5. Won’t be too long afterwards.

Thank you for all of your understanding, support and love

- Lucon

Creative Producer Sword & Musket

Coders

While the tasks were shared among the coding team within the project, the solutions in the list below were applied and new materials were created. We encountered new bugs after each update in these created products / materials and have had a difficult time adjusting and fixing certain objects and mechanics. Most of these patches are .DLL contents limited to us by Taleworlds and we are not allowed to access internal codes.

In addition, there was an issue with adding sound into the game and this was resolved indefinitely.

• Sound errors, solution, and resolution of sound problems experienced in 1.5.7, 1.5.8 and 1.5.10.
  • Creation of musket sounds such as "Random".
  • Editing additional code to support the scene, custom war creation and correction, and more.
#Coders Team Leader Lucon
#Coders Assistant Team Leader Hypercharge

Voice Actors

The voice actors are specially selected by people who support us in the community to meet the advanced needs of the Sword & Musket project. You may apply if you believe you are qualified to participate in this sector of the mod project.

• Applications for "Voice Acting" were opened to members of the community, and to people with the appropriate voice were determined as suitable.
  • Voice Actors Applicants have been put on trial.
  • The voice focuses determined in-game by the Voice Actors Team Leader Gozillas have been completed.
#Voice Actors Team Leader Gozillas

Sound Designers

• 10 Musket sounds of different types determined for infantry muskets such as "Charleville 1777" and "Brown Bess" in the game, with the coding specially made by the Coders team, are different in each shot and give the player different musket sounds and intonations in each shot.
  • - Arrangement of works created by Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig van Beethoven, George Frideric Handel, Antonio Vivaldi and many more.
  • First phase, British and French nations: Endgame Victory/Lose/Draw music tuning and "Instrumental" sounds.
  • The music planned to be played for the instruments was determined and the production started.
  • Cannon Sounds
  • Musket Sounds
  • Pistol Sounds
Note: In order to avoid copyright records, we wanted to show you Sarabande, which was composed by George Frideric Handel in the latest 1.0.2, on the scene of Hougoumont.

Music development will be composed and orchestrated by our sound design team, and as much as we would love to share this with all of you as soon as each piece of music is released, we are going to limit how much we publicize.

Thank you for your patience in that regard.

#Sound Designer Team Leader Aniketos

3D Artist Team

Members of the 3D Artist Team have long focused on the production of extreme "Scene" and "Uniform" models as a result of regular assignments. As a result of this focus, we offer the opportunity to share some content with you below. What we share with you is only 70% of the "Props" and, unfortunately we cannot share the regiment-uniforms with you right now, though you will see it soon.

As for the building architecture, the contents of the "Hougoumont Scene'', jointly executed by Link and KeyForce, are carefully designed and consist of 100% destructible walls. We can proudly say that you will see 3 different types of destruction in each blow. We would like to share the architectural works in front of us with you, but a small tip is given in the video in 1.0.2. Instead of sharing the 3D Artist contents with you one by one, we wanted to show you the contents made by the 2D Art-Concept team.

2 7

Jak718 2

1 1

3 1

4 1

5 1

6 1

7 1

8 1

3 2

4 2

5 2

1 2

2 1

3 3

5 3

6 2

7 2

8 2

9 1

13.png

17 plat

1 3

2 2

3 4

1 4

2 3

3 5

4 3

5 4

6 3

7 3

1 5

2 4

3 6

4 4

1 6

2 5

1 8

2 8

3 8

#3D Artist Team Leader: Link69100

Level Designers

Many "Props" and "Destructible Objects" have been made by the 3D Artist team at the moment for the Level Designers team, who are currently in the "Get Ready" position for the team, and we have more content still under construction and there will be more. Team leader Futui, as a former NWPublic Map maker, has previously designed custom maps for Minisiege, EU_Commander and many more servers under Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars DLC and is one of our elite team members as "Level Designer". Of course there are many more. Apart from Russian Futui, names such as German Ted and French Le Profyteur are also among us. As we have a multicultural structure as a team, we will be pleased to present you the scenes in multicultural regions.

We will show you very beautiful scenes soon.

Ted - "Hougoumont Scene"​

Written by Ted.

The Bannerlord engine allows us to import texturelayers right away. Therefore, I decided to combine existing data into baselayers for the scene, allowing me and the 3D staff to achieve a maximum of historical accuracy while still being able to make modifications for an enjoyable fight.

I have never been to Waterloo myself. However, we could visit the scene virtually by lots of videos, pictures and maps posted online.

A combined overview from google maps and a topographic map from the battle served as base for the terrain.

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

Combining the same overview with a tactical map made a great base for starting positions and tactical considerations.

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

The maps were then scaled and imported as baselayer....

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

...for a first draft of terrain. This step was all about getting the heights and distances "real" (please note that this screenshot is rotated in comparison to the map above).

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

imw5000imh5000imafit.jpg

With base terrain in place, countless meetings with 3D staff followed to get the buildings done and realistic.

imw5000imh5000imafit.jpg

And, after a long journey with countless heights and lows, heated discussions, and things being thrown around, Hougoumont was finally there!

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

imw5000imh5000imafit.jpg

#Level Designers Team Leader: Futui

Animations

Check out the first parts in 1.0.2 for more Animation etc. We gave a lot of information about it there. In this process, we can compile the following information about animations for you.

Adding animations, editing, etc. We have solved everything related to Mod Tools.
Our animation team has been created and animations such as "Filling the Musket" have been made now, we have requested a few things from "Taleworlds" to be added, then we will try to accredit the animation directly.

• Additional animations under construction;
  • Bayonet Attach/Deatch
  • Emote System

Additionally, I'm sharing 1.0.2 here again for those who haven't watched it.
Enjoy watching.

Prelude:

Due to a series of setbacks as a result of the lack of tools available at our disposal, our team has been working frivolously to release the previous update 1.0.3. Initially, our goal-date was mid-late January, however that was evidently postponed due to the previous reasoning. Transparency is always a top priority for us, that is mainly why we take a long time to announce when a dev-blog will be released. We are incredibly fortunate to have an understanding, patient, and supportive community and thank all of those that have stayed with us since the beginning to see this dream realized.

In 1.0.3. We showcased new progress such as: Hougoumont, our first map and fort, as well as other things such as; uniforms, props, materials, and more. We hope to increase the speed in which we release dev-blog’s to our supporters. Currently, we are working on 1.0.4. And are anticipating that 1.0.5. Won’t be too long afterwards.

Thank you for all of your understanding, support and love

- Lucon

Creative Producer Sword & Musket

Coders

While the tasks were shared among the coding team within the project, the solutions in the list below were applied and new materials were created. We encountered new bugs after each update in these created products / materials and have had a difficult time adjusting and fixing certain objects and mechanics. Most of these patches are .DLL contents limited to us by Taleworlds and we are not allowed to access internal codes.

In addition, there was an issue with adding sound into the game and this was resolved indefinitely.

• Sound errors, solution, and resolution of sound problems experienced in 1.5.7, 1.5.8 and 1.5.10.
  • Creation of musket sounds such as "Random".
  • Editing additional code to support the scene, custom war creation and correction, and more.
#Coders Team Leader Lucon
#Coders Assistant Team Leader Hypercharge

Voice Actors

The voice actors are specially selected by people who support us in the community to meet the advanced needs of the Sword & Musket project. You may apply if you believe you are qualified to participate in this sector of the mod project.

• Applications for "Voice Acting" were opened to members of the community, and to people with the appropriate voice were determined as suitable.
  • Voice Actors Applicants have been put on trial.
  • The voice focuses determined in-game by the Voice Actors Team Leader Gozillas have been completed.
#Voice Actors Team Leader Gozillas

Sound Designers

• 10 Musket sounds of different types determined for infantry muskets such as "Charleville 1777" and "Brown Bess" in the game, with the coding specially made by the Coders team, are different in each shot and give the player different musket sounds and intonations in each shot.
  • - Arrangement of works created by Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig van Beethoven, George Frideric Handel, Antonio Vivaldi and many more.
  • First phase, British and French nations: Endgame Victory/Lose/Draw music tuning and "Instrumental" sounds.
  • The music planned to be played for the instruments was determined and the production started.
  • Cannon Sounds
  • Musket Sounds
  • Pistol Sounds
Note: In order to avoid copyright records, we wanted to show you Sarabande, which was composed by George Frideric Handel in the latest 1.0.2, on the scene of Hougoumont.

Music development will be composed and orchestrated by our sound design team, and as much as we would love to share this with all of you as soon as each piece of music is released, we are going to limit how much we publicize.

Thank you for your patience in that regard.

#Sound Designer Team Leader Aniketos

3D Artist Team

Members of the 3D Artist Team have long focused on the production of extreme "Scene" and "Uniform" models as a result of regular assignments. As a result of this focus, we offer the opportunity to share some content with you below. What we share with you is only 70% of the "Props" and, unfortunately we cannot share the regiment-uniforms with you right now, though you will see it soon.

As for the building architecture, the contents of the "Hougoumont Scene'', jointly executed by Link and KeyForce, are carefully designed and consist of 100% destructible walls. We can proudly say that you will see 3 different types of destruction in each blow. We would like to share the architectural works in front of us with you, but a small tip is given in the video in 1.0.2. Instead of sharing the 3D Artist contents with you one by one, we wanted to show you the contents made by the 2D Art-Concept team.

2 7

Jak718 2

1 1

3 1

4 1

5 1

6 1

7 1

8 1

3 2

4 2

5 2

1 2

2 1

3 3

5 3

6 2

7 2

8 2

9 1

13.png

17 plat

1 3

2 2

3 4

1 4

2 3

3 5

4 3

5 4

6 3

7 3

1 5

2 4

3 6

4 4

1 6

2 5

1 8

2 8

3 8

#3D Artist Team Leader: Link69100

Level Designers

Many "Props" and "Destructible Objects" have been made by the 3D Artist team at the moment for the Level Designers team, who are currently in the "Get Ready" position for the team, and we have more content still under construction and there will be more. Team leader Futui, as a former NWPublic Map maker, has previously designed custom maps for Minisiege, EU_Commander and many more servers under Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars DLC and is one of our elite team members as "Level Designer". Of course there are many more. Apart from Russian Futui, names such as German Ted and French Le Profyteur are also among us. As we have a multicultural structure as a team, we will be pleased to present you the scenes in multicultural regions.

We will show you very beautiful scenes soon.

Ted - "Hougoumont Scene"​

Written by Ted.

The Bannerlord engine allows us to import texturelayers right away. Therefore, I decided to combine existing data into baselayers for the scene, allowing me and the 3D staff to achieve a maximum of historical accuracy while still being able to make modifications for an enjoyable fight.

I have never been to Waterloo myself. However, we could visit the scene virtually by lots of videos, pictures and maps posted online.

A combined overview from google maps and a topographic map from the battle served as base for the terrain.

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

Combining the same overview with a tactical map made a great base for starting positions and tactical considerations.

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

The maps were then scaled and imported as baselayer....

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

...for a first draft of terrain. This step was all about getting the heights and distances "real" (please note that this screenshot is rotated in comparison to the map above).

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

imw5000imh5000imafit.jpg

With base terrain in place, countless meetings with 3D staff followed to get the buildings done and realistic.

imw5000imh5000imafit.jpg

And, after a long journey with countless heights and lows, heated discussions, and things being thrown around, Hougoumont was finally there!

imw5000imh5000imafit.png

imw5000imh5000imafit.jpg

#Level Designers Team Leader: Futui

Animations

Check out the first parts in 1.0.2 for more Animation etc. We gave a lot of information about it there. In this process, we can compile the following information about animations for you.

Adding animations, editing, etc. We have solved everything related to Mod Tools.
Our animation team has been created and animations such as "Filling the Musket" have been made now, we have requested a few things from "Taleworlds" to be added, then we will try to accredit the animation directly.

• Additional animations under construction;
  • Bayonet Attach/Deatch
  • Emote System

Additionally, I'm sharing 1.0.2 here again for those who haven't watched it.
Enjoy watching.

I have 2 suggestion:
It is hoped that the functions of fortification construction and headquarters construction will be added in field operations and city defense operations.
1 In the field, players and AI enemies can build various types of fortifications and trenches for large-scale positional warfare. The construction I'm talking about doesn't appear automatically, but players can choose the type and location freely. It's part of the tactics. It would be boring if both sides stood and fired at each other during the battle.
2 in the battle of defending the city, players can build fortifications such as city walls and turrets. Players can choose the type of construction, location and which soldiers enter these fortifications.

Back
Top Bottom