Vive le révolution, Vive le France ??

2021-02-13_01.15.37.png

Last edited:
The revolution is approaching.
Battalion, stay on track!

Vive le révolution, Vive le France ??

2021-02-13_01.15.37.png
Nice.
Koşarken çift elle bayrak tutup, silahı seçtiğimizde bayrağı sol ele alıp silahı(tek ellileri) sag ele almak mümkün olacak mı? Olursa süper olur.
(daha az isabet oranı ile; cift elli silahları da tek elle kullanabilsek; bayragın yanında = daha süper olur)

Discord_3.png

Hello all, it is Gozzillas here speaking.
I am the voice actors leader of the Swords & Musket Bannerlord project and I'm writing this thread because, since we're approaching the final stages of the main developing, we need now to focus on the sound side of the project. In fact we need voice actors, both men and women with great desire of making part of this group. If you are interested in joining our team, please consider compiling the following form...

Voice Actor Application Thread

Have a good day and good luck!

Kinda nitpicky, but the 45e probably never received the 1812 uniform. An inspection of the regiment on August 1st, 1814 showed that they were still in the pre-1812 uniform and there's no record of them ordering new uniforms until June, 1815, which obviously didn't get delivered before Waterloo.

Kinda nitpicky, but the 45e probably never received the 1812 uniform. An inspection of the regiment on August 1st, 1814 showed that they were still in the pre-1812 uniform and there's no record of them ordering new uniforms until June, 1815, which obviously didn't get delivered before Waterloo.
Hello, the 45e was stationed in Spain so it's normal, there was no longer any organization for the uniforms there. Nevertheless the recruits of 45e were from 1813 equipped with Bardin, so on the whole we are good. In all cases, French uniforms in Spain are messy. To simplify the work we must follow the Bardin regulations of the time. I hope you understand. Cordially.

Hello, the 45e was stationed in Spain so it's normal, there was no longer any organization for the uniforms there. Nevertheless the recruits of 45e were from 1813 equipped with Bardin, so on the whole we are good. In all cases, French uniforms in Spain are messy. To simplify the work we must follow the Bardin regulations of the time. I hope you understand. Cordially.
Only the 1st battalion was in Spain in 1813 and 1814 and that battalion had been transferred to the new 42nd regiment by August, 1814.

The next blog is very soon...
Am i wrong?
Land it on the ground,
Come on, Lucon.
Dev-Blogs are given an estimated time of release, this does not mean any estimated time is definite, and sometimes dev-blogs take longer than others because additional units, maps, and creations are being added, edited, revised, and re-worked entirely so that we can publish historically accurate content that is both presentable and suitable for S&M's very strict terms of excellence.

We understand that many people are eager to see the progress being made by the development team, however, these things take times due to the limited capabilities of the modding tools S&M is able to work with.

We thank you for your patience and look forward to releasing the next dev-blog.

Warmest Regards,

- ChristopherR

S&M Management Team

The next blog is very soon...
Am i wrong?
Land it on the ground,
Come on, Lucon.
You aren't wrong. But, the progress of doing things with this editor is incredibly hard. Adding sound is very restricted, and we don't want you to see our work gets buggy. I know everyone would attack on us with those words: "why the sounds aren't perfect on your mod?!?!?!", "I can hear the weapon sounds from far away!!!", "Why the sounds are getting silent after a few seconds later?!?!?!"

So we are trying to add sounds properly. We can add from "Resource editor" by overriding animations. But adding the sounds with this way is making the game silent on every manner. I think you wouldn't want to see something like that on the blog :d

You aren't wrong. But, the progress of doing things with this editor is incredibly hard. Adding sound is very restricted, and we don't want you to see our work gets buggy. I know everyone would attack on us with those words: "why the sounds aren't perfect on your mod?!?!?!", "I can hear the weapon sounds from far away!!!", "Why the sounds are getting silent after a few seconds later?!?!?!"

So we are trying to add sounds properly. We can add from "Resource editor" by overriding animations. But adding the sounds with this way is making the game silent on every manner. I think you wouldn't want to see something like that on the blog :d
Yeah :'( Good luck there & i'm tuned.

Back
Top Bottom