SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Users who are viewing this thread

What are your plans for cannons and naval combat? Also do you have a full list of Factions?
We have some theories about cannons by looking at the catapult system, having 2-4 users depend on its urgency on the battle. Since we don't have the right tools for coding, i can't say any progress has been made for this. Its all theory on our notes. The naval side is same with this situation.

Primary factions:
UK
France
Prussia
Austria
Russia

Minor factions:
Kingdom of Italy(under Napoleon's occupy)
Kingdom of Napoli(under Napoleon's occupy)
Spain
Sweden-Denmark
Ottoman Empire
Netherlands

This is the up-to-date list for now. Minor factions may be changed further.

Developer Blog 1.0.0

Hello, I’m Lucon, creative producer and coder of the mod. I’ll talk about progress we did on past 2 months on today’s developer blog. Take a coffee and sit back on your chair while reading this blog. ?

First we added 2 more questions to the FAQ. The number of question will be increased by time.

-How’s the project is going?
+We are preparing some new materials, props, uniforms, models and lately scenes.

-Do you have an estimated for release?
+We plan to complete it asap but the Bannerlord itself is still in EA, so it will take time. Additionally we have limitations due to some lacks on the modding tools (Lots of crashes everyday). Some needs to be completed by TW so we can finish things properly.

-Level Designers-
The friends on the level designer department are producing new terrains they give ideas for development of this mod too. They are mostly waiting for 3D artist to finish models to make something real.

-3D Art / Uniforms-
Apalmemnom makes French uniform and working on 32e right now. Also dear friend Freien is making British regiments generally. We are making foot regiments right now. Modeling a uniform takes quite a long time, so we’re making slow progress.

-3D Art / Props-
Our friends who make prop models are / will work on all models except the weapons, buildings and uniforms in the game. What are these props; Wine bottles, barrels, barricades, bottles, books, traps, papyrus (ancient Egyptians would be proud of us ? ), pictures/paintings, tables, luxury tables and list goes on and on.

-3D Art / Weapons-
Weapon modelers have so far finished the specified weapons (you can see renders). We do not have any difficulties about weapons so far. Brown Bess British infantry musket, 7-barreled rifle, double barreled pistol, French 12-pounder cannon and many more models are already finished. So weapon team is working on props right now.

-Coding / Programmers-
Unfortunately coding team is mostly inactive due to lack of coding editor in modding tools. But they are helping us on game design phase. Especially Hypercharge, Cheyros and Lucon is working about that case.

-Hypercharge Quest-

What is the duty?
Hypercharge Quest, is the duty to test every model, particle, overall voice implementation in the modding tools. This will help us to see if there is something wrong about performance or game-wise issue.
While making these test we will get some funny errors and we will share them with you with videos.

What has been challenging you in the test? The test wasn’t challenging, generally. However, Hypercharge had trouble trying some new features in game. And that lead us to understand we couldn’t understand tools fully.

Did anyone helped you while making these tests?

Ofc, developers from TW (@Abdullatif Khan , @cuce , @Kabraxis , @Boraltay ) helped us a lot about the errors we got. Also we got help from @KingKilo and FierceRebel.

We are happy to share some images with you.

chevauxdamaged.png

chevauxhalfbuilt.png
chevauxnotbuilt.png
chevauxfullbuilt.png

image8.png
ocaqic.png
1ARjhx.png
YhycbP.png
unknown.png

chest-3d-model-035B15D.png
chairSP-Render1.jpg

chairSP-Render2.jpg

chairSP-Render3.jpg
stoolRender1.jpg
gIlSHe.png
Capture15.PNG
Luxury_Desk_Top_Interior_4K.jpg
Luxury_Desk_Side_Interior_4K.jpg
Luxury_Desk_Quarter_Interior_4K.jpg
Luxury_Desk_Back_Interior_4K.jpg
Luxury_Desk_Shine_Interior_4K.jpg

Luxury_Desk_Interior_4K.jpg

Last edited:
I don't like the water at fountain. I hope TW bring us better flow.. Rest = seem good!
I would like to see papyrus too, but if you dont.. that's okey, i cant wait ?

Please more feed for us.
And, good luck for us.

Hello everyone and welcome to the Sword&Musket Developer blog 1.0.1, in this developer blog we wanted to show you 2nd Coldstream Guards. We thank to our uniform modellers for modelling the UK foot regiments! You may see that the animations on the video are from crossbows. As you may have already know, mod tools aren't fully released and we are limited because of it. We are able to make animations and we have some animations from now.

All you see here is Work in Progress.

We have some theories about cannons by looking at the catapult system, having 2-4 users depend on its urgency on the battle. Since we don't have the right tools for coding, i can't say any progress has been made for this. Its all theory on our notes. The naval side is same with this situation.

Primary factions:
UK
France
Prussia
Austria
Russia

Minor factions:
Kingdom of Italy(under Napoleon's occupy)
Kingdom of Napoli(under Napoleon's occupy)
Spain
Sweden-Denmark
Ottoman Empire
Netherlands

This is the up-to-date list for now. Minor factions may be changed further.
Although I agree to you, that the first release should only include France and Britain in order to get a fast release, I would like to suggest a Rheinbund faction as we saw in NW. How do you think about that?:smile:

Looks great man. I helped lead the 63e way back when. All myguys in Court of M<ings can't wait for this. Please let us know if you need any assistance in testing etc or need feedback. We will be more than happy!

You old man pudding. Or have you forgotten old Shepherd? ?

Although I agree to you, that the first release should only include France and Britain in order to get a fast release, I would like to suggest a Rheinbund faction as we saw in NW. How do you think about that?:smile:

We are considering this issue. We are thinking of putting such a nation as a result of the faction of Westphalian and Bavaria.

hi! love the work, and the models.
i just think that line formations should be a lot tighter, like
shoulder to shoulder for line infantry.

thanks for this!

hi! love the work, and the models.
i just think that line formations should be a lot tighter, like
shoulder to shoulder for line infantry.

thanks for this!
I believe modders can't do much regarding formations right now, I'm sure tighter lines will be made once more tools are available.

Back
Top Bottom