SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Users who are viewing this thread

Thank you for your good wishes.

Is it enough?
The update is currently in progress. We will post a nice surprise here soon. :wink:

TpuKnBJSQKeFO_Ou6SQgEw.png
Surprise eh. Oh how I wonder?

[QUOTE = "TheFrenchMonk, message: 9525303, membre: 519629"]
J'ai plongé des centaines d'heures dans le dlc de Napoleonic Wars pour Mount & Blade, j'ai fait des centaines de vidéos dessus.
Inutile de dire que je suis très heureux de voir ce projet prendre vie. Il a certainement beaucoup de potentiel.
Bonne chance à vous et à l'équipe de modding!
[/CITATION]
Mes respects

You see the British Infantry Musket Brown Bess product made by MarioVII, one of the 3D Artists of Sword & Musket.

It just came out of the factory. He succeeded in his first shot attempts! :wink:

Note: This is no surprise, but don't worry..
Our surprise is out of the factory, it is packed.

1.png

2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
wireframe1.png
wireframe2.png
rd2.jpg
rd4.jpg
rd5.jpg
rd6.jpg
dr7.jpg

Greetings! It seems like you got many plans and future projects for this mod. I’m excited to see that the musket warfare could get some love nowadays.

my question is if you guys might have the American Civil War, or at least the early years. You have the Revolutionary War, French Revolution, and Napoleon. Might the Civil War be added?

Greetings! It seems like you got many plans and future projects for this mod. I’m excited to see that the musket warfare could get some love nowadays.

my question is if you guys might have the American Civil War, or at least the early years. You have the Revolutionary War, French Revolution, and Napoleon. Might the Civil War be added?

Hi there, thanks for your feedback.

Right now our focus is on the French Revolution (Singleplayer Mod) and Napoleonic Wars (Multiplayer mod). The North & South mod [American Civil War] is being developed by Wustenkrieger and Nytech, the original developers of N&S for Warband. Props to them!

Have a nice day!

Hi there, thanks for your feedback.

Right now our focus is on the French Revolution (Singleplayer Mod) and Napoleonic Wars (Multiplayer mod). The North & South mod [American Civil War] is being developed by Wustenkrieger and Nytech, the original developers of N&S for Warband. Props to them!

Have a nice day!
Much appreciated!

Very nice! Soon the french :smile: (I am french).That's very promising. I was wondering, because I saw some unit head/shield variations in an other mod (bannerlord immersion project I think): is it possible to have variations in your mod (faces, sizes etc)? Perhaps it's more heavier to load if there are too many variations in a same unit/army...

Back
Top Bottom