SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Users who are viewing this thread

source.gif

That's a modern day Life Guards uniform.

Yep. The white trousers came in the 1820's. Grey trousers with a red stripe were worn by officers and ranks in the Napoleonic conflicts. The tunic is off too. First an officer circa 1815.

907c43aae27769c97f26862e8af04451.jpg

Trousers were worn over the boot too.
2bdb14209e0ed45175d556200740eab9.jpg

@Auldman - Thank you for your feedback! The content creator(s) uniform you are critiquing will definitely look into your historical accuracy claim if you post about this via the Discord server. ?

Hello everyone.

Thank you all for your valuable comments and attention. We've had the idea to make this mod for a long time and we couldn't even guess that there were people in the community who would try to bring it to life and support us so much, so I'm grateful to you all.

Currently, our 3D Artist team is developing new models, we are not releasing them right away to add a bit of variety and variety, so thank you for your patience!

We will be waiting for people who want to give us historical support on our Discord channel, and don't forget to join our official Taleworlds Group. Regards, don't forget to follow us. :wink:

Sword & Musket
  • Public Group
Singleplayer and Multiplayer Mod Project that aims to reflect the era of the Napoleonic Wars.

S_and_M_3.png

Introduction
Summary: Sword & Musket is a developing single player and multi player mod for Mount And Blade: Bannerlord which is set in French Revolution, Revolutionary Wars and Napoleonic Wars. There will be a multiplayer section addition to the single player and our first goal is to release the mod with multiplayer.
People in the community have dreamt of and alternative of Napoleonic Wars in bannerlord for sometime now. We wish to maket his dream true with our professional team.
I suspect a few of you have some questions, so ı have prepared a Q&A segment for this thread. İf you have more questions you may join our Discord or Taleworlds Group to support the project and get the answers you seek!.
What are we working on right now?
  • Programing/Coding/Script Team;
Since the modding tools are not released yet all we can do at the moment is plan and think of ways to make this mod more immersive, community driven, and polished.
  • Modelling/Artist Team;
Our modelling and artist teams have worked on both English and French troop designs so far, however we have also done muskets, pistols, cannons and also some building models. İf you have knowledge and experience with (modelling) please feel free to contact us for helping out with the mod.
  • Map/Scene Design Team;
Our team is in the research phase at the moment and working on map ideas for both SP and MP. Also the Development Update #2 that was released on 14.08. show near-future Modding Tools and more + gave ideas for our map team as well.
  • Voice Actors / Voices / Composition Team;
We all know that the actors attach importance to music, with the exception for the background voices. We are planning to place the musical works of famous composers and compositions of the Romantic Age such as "Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Antonio Vivaldi, Carl Maria von Weber and Gioacchino Rossini" and many other artists in the play. Finally, we aim to integrate voiceover and ambient sounds properly into the fashion.
  • Animation team;
Our animation team is currently on a research assignment and awaits near-future mod tools. Our animation team aims to successfully create the most dynamic and complicated animations of the game, especially "bayonet" animation. In fact, the spear animation in Bannerlord is currently ideal for "Bayonet", but we will look for alternatives to give the community the best possible outcome for gameplay in this area.

Our Mod Developers
Soon! I edit.
FAQ
Soon! I edit.

SandM_2.png
I call out to those who want to be a developer; if you want to contribute to the development of this Mod, you can contact me via the forum channel.
Also, Our topic is still being held, we will soon report some tips and explanations here.
We would like to thank @Piconi for helping us with visual and design studies. ?

S_and_M_3.png

Introduction

Summary: Sword & Musket is a developing single player and multi player mod for Mount And Blade: Bannerlord which is set in French Revolution, Revolutionary Wars and Napoleonic Wars. There will be a multiplayer section addition to the single player and our first goal is to release the mod with multiplayer.
People in the community have dreamt of and alternative of Napoleonic Wars in bannerlord for sometime now. We wish to maket his dream true with our professional team.

I suspect a few of you have some questions, so ı have prepared a Q&A segment for this thread. İf you have more questions you may join our Discord or Taleworlds Group to support the project and get the answers you seek!.

What are we working on right now?

• Programing/Coding/Script Team;
Since the modding tools are not released yet all we can do at the moment is plan and think of ways to make this mod more immersive, community driven, and polished.
  • Modelling/Artist Team;
Our modelling and artist teams have worked on both English and French troop designs so far, however we have also done muskets, pistols, cannons and also some building models. İf you have knowledge and experience with (modelling) please feel free to contact us for helping out with the mod.
  • Map/Scene Design Team;
Our team is in the research phase at the moment and working on map ideas for both SP and MP. Also the Development Update #2 that was released on 14.08. show near-future Modding Tools and more + gave ideas for our map team as well.
  • Voice Actors / Voices / Composition Team;
We all know that the actors attach importance to music, with the exception for the background voices. We are planning to place the musical works of famous composers and compositions of the Romantic Age such as "Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Schubert, Antonio Vivaldi, Carl Maria von Weber and Gioacchino Rossini" and many other artists in the play. Finally, we aim to integrate voiceover and ambient sounds properly into the fashion.
  • Animation team;
Our animation team is currently on a research assignment and awaits near-future mod tools. Our animation team aims to successfully create the most dynamic and complicated animations of the game, especially "bayonet" animation. In fact, the spear animation in Bannerlord is currently ideal for "Bayonet", but we will look for alternatives to give the community the best possible outcome for gameplay in this area.

Our Mod Developers
Soon! I edit.

FAQ
Soon! I edit.

SandM_2.png

I call out to those who want to be a developer; if you want to contribute to the development of this Mod, you can contact me via the forum channel.
Also, Our topic is still being held, we will soon report some tips and explanations here.

We would like to thank @Piconi for helping us with visual and design studies. ?

I especially like this theme and support the owner to do this mod. I have the following suggestions:
1. It is strongly recommended to add fortification construction function. Players can freely build fortifications, trenches and bunkers on the battlefield (various styles, players can choose freely, and large fortifications will form positions), and enemies can build fortifications. There will be a lot of tactics for both sides to shoot in this way.
2. It is strongly recommended to add the command building function. Before the field operation, players can build command tents (which can be upgraded) anywhere in the battlefield. There are guards in the command tent. When they see the players, they will salute. The enemy will attack the command tent. Players can also attack the enemy's command tent.
3. It is strongly recommended to add the street fighting function. When the enemy attacks the player's city, the player can set up roadblocks, fortifications, bunkers and mines in advance, and deploy the soldiers to different street positions in advance. When the enemy broke through the city wall, they would engage in street warfare with the enemy.
4. It is strongly recommended to join the pre War deployment function of field and city defense.
It is strongly recommended to add the function of owl's head and amputated limbs. The artillery can blow people up.
6. It is strongly recommended to add kill slow action lens
7. It is strongly recommended to add the upgrade function of city hall. Players can use the city hall as the headquarters, guards and fortifications when guarding the city. They can build and deploy freely.
It is strongly recommended to add new games, such as Gobang and checkers.
waiting for your reply

I especially like this theme and support the owner to do this mod. I have the following suggestions:
1. It is strongly recommended to add fortification construction function. Players can freely build fortifications, trenches and bunkers on the battlefield (various styles, players can choose freely, and large fortifications will form positions), and enemies can build fortifications. There will be a lot of tactics for both sides to shoot in this way.
2. It is strongly recommended to add the command building function. Before the field operation, players can build command tents (which can be upgraded) anywhere in the battlefield. There are guards in the command tent. When they see the players, they will salute. The enemy will attack the command tent. Players can also attack the enemy's command tent.
3. It is strongly recommended to add the street fighting function. When the enemy attacks the player's city, the player can set up roadblocks, fortifications, bunkers and mines in advance, and deploy the soldiers to different street positions in advance. When the enemy broke through the city wall, they would engage in street warfare with the enemy.
4. It is strongly recommended to join the pre War deployment function of field and city defense.
It is strongly recommended to add the function of owl's head and amputated limbs. The artillery can blow people up.
6. It is strongly recommended to add kill slow action lens
7. It is strongly recommended to add the upgrade function of city hall. Players can use the city hall as the headquarters, guards and fortifications when guarding the city. They can build and deploy freely.
It is strongly recommended to add new games, such as Gobang and checkers.
waiting for your reply

Hello, thank you for your interest. As for your questions, I can answer some of them.

Fortification event can only be certain scenes in Singleplayer. The "Map" will be non-functional as the game will be Stage focused. However, what you said is already planned on the basis of different features. So here is the answer to the 1st, 3rd and 4th questions.

6. The answer to the question is that such things will already be added to Admin Options.
The answer to the 7th question is that this style of checkers etc. It is likely that we will add games.

In general, I can say this to the problem. 2. We are considering improvements for the Sapper class. In the previous Warband's NW module, a simple strength was made. We aim to make this simplicity more detailed and more difficult. While in Frontline, I can give you a hint like cutting down trees around him, processing them and using them to run out of points. We are working on this.
Scene-driven games, collisions, errors, etc. The probability of encountering situations is very low. We want to make the mod on a historical basis.

Hello to everyone,

New content continues to be released every week by 3D Artists from Sword & Musket developers. This week we wanted to come to you with a different variation class, the 2nd Regiment "Coldstream Guard" Regiment. As a bonus, we would like to show you a new Pistol weapon. And also,

Research and discoveries continue on Mod Tools published by Taleworlds. Soon we can share with you our models and weapons added to the game on this subject, images and videos of architectural buildings in restoration. We will have a Developer Diary on this topic very soon.

2nd_-_Officer.png

2nd_-_Sergeant.png

2nd_-_Ranker.png

Flintlock_-_Double_Barrel_Pistol.png

You can make any suggestions / suggestions / recruitment to the mod team on our Discord channel.

Sword & Musket
  • Public Group
Singleplayer and Multiplayer Mod Project that aims to reflect the era of the Napoleonic Wars.

Back
Top Bottom