SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Everyone.

For those of you who may not know me, I am John "Chriseh" Price and I am the Creative Director for Sword & Musket. I will also be handling a lot of the PR related work for the mod. We will be making updates to the mod in larger dev blogs from here on out as these earlier updates are to keep the community up to date with the fact that the mod is being worked on, what state is it currently in and what limitations etc. we may face.

Each of these dev blogs will include Q&A questions from the community. You can submit these to the Google form below. You can also speak with members of the S&M community on Discord.

Please obviously keep in mind that we are coming up to the holidays at the moment so please be patient for more updates!

Q&A: https://forms.gle/qB1J8pioipL24dm4A
Discord: https://discord.gg/HgudMwKk

Thanks,
Price

As soon as Taleworlds updates the mod tools for animations, it will take us a few hours to fix it, sir!
thought as mutch. they could not get yout a finished game so goes for the tools .... anyhow other then that it looks good. what about cloth simulation? what degree will it exist on the uniforms (maybe fether simuletion for hats ? )

Last edited:
thought as mutch. they could not get yout a finished game so goes for the tools .... anyhow other then that it looks good. what about cloth simulation? what degree will it exist on the uniforms (maybe fether simuletion for hats ? )

The next updates will show us some things. The texture of the uniforms and hats looks great so far. We ran performance tests, there is no problem.

The next updates will show us some things. The texture of the uniforms and hats looks great so far. We ran performance tests, there is no problem.
well great to hear hope you good luck from the 1stGLI and let's hope this will go anywere becouse warband multy is dieing and bannerlord multy is alredy dead.if i say so this mod and prob commune de pari are the 2 hopes of saving the mount and blade multy community from death :p so... don't **** up x3

Back
Top Bottom