Swedish

Users who are viewing this thread

gh3tt0 gangst3r

Sergeant at Arms
can i join the Kingdom of Sweden? i have tried to join a couple of nations but when i talk to their Kings i can never ask them if i could join there nation or not.

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
can i join the Kingdom of Sweden? i have tried to join a couple of nations but when i talk to their Kings i can never ask them if i could join there nation or not.
Did you start a storyline? If you haven't you can join any faction. If you have you can not.

I'm Swedish from the start!

Since I'm Estonian and it's on the friggen map, ruled by Sweden, I, naturally want to be with the swedes. Current location: Dorpat.

Anyway, what I did was pretty much just follow the troops around, do a bunch of rep missions for them, fought wars with them, until someone of the nobles asked me if I wanted to be a merc, at which point the king dropped me about 700 gold a week. After I got some rep with the swedes, I asked the king if I could join and voilà, I was a swede.

Although I don't recommend them. The king's stoopid and just goes about conquering new stuff instead of defending his own. Also, when the king gets into a fight, other nobles won't assist him for some reason, so he's a liability in the group, even if he has ~250 troops. I almost wiped out the polish and after that the cossacks, but since the king didn't do the right thing, they have gained a lot of ground after that. Sad, really.

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
if i start the story line for the Swedish could i ,say, join another nation or would i have to do their story line too?
There is no storyline for Sweden. Once you start one story you can't do another, need to start a new game for that.

gh3tt0 gangst3r said:
if i start the story line for the Swedish could i ,say, join another nation or would i have to do their story line too?

You can join the Swedish and conquer the world with them. If you can handle the stupid king of theirs.

Back
Top Bottom