Sweden 17-3 Germany (Stage 1, Group 2) Deadline: 07/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms10.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 1, Group 2
Sweden vs Germany

Map 1: Village - Nords vs Nords
Map 2: Field by the River - Rhodoks vs Nords

The deadline for this match is 07/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms2.png

Hey nova! sorry for not being able to answer last time, but we were just about to fight Holland. That match was a rematch due to technical bull**** the first time we fought, thats why we are abit behind schedual.

I suggest we fight thursday 19:30. I´ll spam you on steam as soon as you come online.

19.30 gmt+0?
perfect would be an hour earlier
but till now, i have only 5 players that day (i kick my teams ass, they dont sign up...)

19:30 gmt+1 Stockholm/Berlin is what I meant.  So the time should fit everyone I think.

Kick your players asses!  :cool:

We have some problems with tuesday-wednesday, and thursday is the deadline I believe.

that's all right
okay, 19.30 gmt +1 is fine
so, after i kicked my teams asses, i'm sure that time is okay
so, yes to that, but with reservation

thats what i wanted to knew (things are strange since the times were set 1 forward...)
thursday, 19.30 sounds good, but with the final i have to wait...let`s say..80% fix

okay, we use Nations Cup 1 for the match, start 17.30 GMT
mordgrim and i agreed with playing without an official ref, as we're gentlem
i set the server up (as i havbe the pw..ref's privilege^^)

Total Score
SWE 17:3 GER

a fair match, after all rules
the swedish guys are gentle players
fp89xd.jpg
r0b1ms.jpg
sg2ue8.jpg
2czsfu0.jpg

Thanks for the fight, Germany. Im surprised Nova managed to locate 10 players after all the doubts he had about not even getting 8. He seems to be a VERY persuasive leader  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom