SP Sci-Fi SWC: The New Order Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

SXy5as8.jpg

Noticed that the gamorrean soldiers tend to do this when they die. I'd say around 1/5 or 1/10 do it.

Loving the hi res textures btw.

Oh and mounted soldiers can do a combat roll on their bikes.

ColderWind said:
SXy5as8.jpg
Noticed that the gamorrean soldiers tend to do this when they die. I'd say around 1/5 or 1/10 do it.

Loving the hi res textures btw.

This bug is caused by setting human skeleton scale for specific skin in module_skins to value higher than 1.0. The only way to fix this would be to create custom skeletons for different heights or just make
the normal person height lower so 1.0 is only used for tallest races.

Patch released: ModDB

Patch before I go on vacation. Not save game compatible.

New Features:

[*] Bank system (Faction Capitals & Trade Federation Starship)
[*]Different Genders are represented in the battlefield
[*]Thick Skin for Gamorreans (allows them to get closer)
[*]Can fire through energy shields when aiming with a blaster

Fixes:

[*]Head gear removal in castle scenes
[*]Naboo statues LODs
[*]Mon Cal & Rodian head issues with age slider
[*]Temporary access to all cultures via the Chancellor
[*]Fixed e5 blaster bug
[*]Fixed patrol issue (?)
[*]fixed village training bug
[*]Fixed siege scenes
[*]adjusted skin scale
[*]make sure Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker uses their force powers in battle
[*]other fixes I have forgotten already...

Just stumbled upon this caused by a video from TheReformist.

This is wonderful, good luck on the journey.

I played this since the old 1.0 days but wasn't able to get the Warband version running anymore without constant crashes.

This looks and feels great so far.
We need every ounce of star wars we can gets nowadays where the licence is in the hands of complete retards game- and
mostly filmwise.

Thanks a bunch for some hours of star wars feeling.

Hi all -- stupid question, how do you install this mod? I downloaded it but not sure how to sync it with Warband, would appreciate you all helping a newbie out. :smile:

mistahjoe said:
Hi all -- stupid question, how do you install this mod? I downloaded it but not sure how to sync it with Warband, would appreciate you all helping a newbie out. :smile:

Just gotta extract it to your Modules folder located in Steam/SteamApps/common I believe.

I don't know if this is asked a lot but I remember an option in the previous SWC to build droid factories, cloning stations, and more in villages or some other properties. While I was playing I looked and didn't see these options when managing my fief (village). Just would like to know if this feature is still in the game or what I have to do to get clones and droids in my army(other then changing my kingdom's culture) I think Reformist had the same problem in his playthrough.

"DAC version of Freelancer"
What does this mean? Also, have you looked at Freelancer in Silverstag? I think it's a much better way of doing it and it's Open-Source, so you could possibly implement that quite easily.

After playing the original mod (both the original M&B mod and WB port), I tried this version over the last couple of evenings. Definitely some improvements, but I failed to get any decent trades going after 2 in-game weeks of flying around the map. My character began with a strong Trader background, but I couldn't make any progress that way. The original SW:C practically throws money at you in comparison, where you encounter planets with 20+ of the same item at dirt-cheap prices; here, everywhere seemed to buy and sell at close to average price, even where there were large overstocks or shortages.

Then it crashed. I went back to continuing a campaign in progress in the original mod. I'll definitely check back here from time to time, as I think this has the potential to be better than the original mod.

[ Edit - Tried again, played about 3 weeks of in-game time. In the old SW:C mod, with a merchant start, I had made enough money in trading to buy a ship and begin training up a small army by that point. In SW:NO, with a similar start and a lot of reloads (because I couldn't outrun bandits, all of which were faster than me, and had no practical way to fight them, because a lot of my skills had to be dedicated to my "profession"), I made 4 credits, which is far less than I spent on nightly lodgings. A small part of the problem is that the start provides ZERO points toward the skills your background would imply, so you have to spend points that would go into a faster party, better sensors, fighting skills, etc. The bigger part is that there is practically no difference in prices from one place to another, so no profit to be made. I hope you consider this issue for future updates to the mod. ]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom