Swadii/TheWarlord

Should swadii/thewarlord be banned from taleworlds?

• Yes.

Votes: 62 60.8%
  • No.

Votes: 22 21.6%
  • Other - put your reason in your post

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Mute him from the modding forum

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar707

Sergeant at Arms
Go ahead and vote.

Oh and this is so NOT in the wrong thread, this is related to modding, and there for should be here.

Aye. Let it be done! God wills it!  :twisted:

*EDIT*

Also, in support for this movement, put this on your sig!

"By the way, I believe theWarlord should be banned."

Also, put this on your arm:

swastika.png

:twisted:

Darkstar707 said:
Go ahead and vote.

Oh and this is so NOT in the wrong thread, this is related to modding, and there for should be here.

It shouldn't be here at all, on any part of the forum. What does this thread serve to do? The only person who could possibly be banned as a result is you.

I've said it all before, but I want to repeat.

He steals content.

Lies about it.

Throws stolen content haphazardly into a folder and calls it a mod.

Spams the forums with his stolen, broken ''mods''.

At the very least he needs a mute on the modding forum.

On one hand I hate to vote yes;it seems rather mean. The kid is making mods and is taking at least the occasional grain of advice (such as moving on to a fantasy mod instead of pissing all over history).
On the other hand I hate to vote no; he seems to steal everything he puts into a mod, and god forbid if you call him on it. He also has the attention span of a sugared up ADHD kid, and moves on to a new mod anytime he sees something shiny. This isn't a problem once you know who he is, but downloading utter unplayable shlock is disappointing and knowing it will never be improved is doubly so.

Does other qualify as the wishy-washy option?

Hm, I'm surprised that many people actually support Swadii. Considering that there really isn't that much to like.

*EDIT*

Yeah, I'd say that counts as other.

I see no reason for me to be banned...

But whatever... if the mods think that is the best course of action it's their decision.

I agree that a mute would be just as effective though. (in swadii's case)

Who is the guy, what are his previous avatars and for what reason should there be a ban? (Avatar= because I hardly remember names) Which is the main reason I keep thinking "Omfg, maximus is gone" because you keep changing your avatar. O_O

And yes this is  in the wrong board.

For now my vote lies with no. He has not been banned yet, so either people care so little about him that they never report him or the admins don't think he hasn't done anything bad enough to get a ban. Which leads me to think that he doesn't need to be banned.

Edit: This was me being very rational.

This was me being as rational as I get
Servitor

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Aye. Let it be done! God wills it!  :twisted:

*EDIT*

Also, in support for this movement, put this on your sig!

"By the way, I believe theWarlord should be banned."

Also, put this on your arm:

swastika.png

:twisted:

Lol.. that was win.

Swastika eh?

It is primarily his use of TLD content unpermissed that tipped me over the edge. Those guys work tirelessly on a mod that I think is going to be insanely good, and its sort of ruining the magic if you've seen any of the models/textures before. Let alone the act of using them without consent is incredibly rude, especially to go on and actually PUBLISH a thread advertising your own mod using somebody elses textures.

Also his inability to type simple sentences has been inherent in his downfall.

Added 4th option - muting.

Oh, and this wasn't all my idea, I just was the one who made the topic.

I would actually rather have him be muted from the modding forum. He spams more than anyone else in there IMO.

I dislike his methods, and his posting style, but I don't think it right to vote for his banishment.

I'd much rather leave that up to the moderators and staff.

Spamming, I believe, is one of the great sins of the forum. And he has committed this act many times, thus, a official reason. There are many unofficial reasons, to be sure, but Spamming is mostly the worst.

muting would do the "trick" - he can still watch and build his mods at home and other modders he takes stuff from will never know it

Perhaps the rules could be amended to include taking items and the like from other mods without permission? Sure, make it a minor offense, thats fine with me, but I think we can all agree that that shiat has to stop.

Honestly, I could give a damn about his spamming. I means it's pretty bad but it's nothing compared to theft.

I being a modder myself, albeit not for Mount & Blade, am astounded that theft of content and credits can be tolerated in any sense, especially on the a forum of this magnitude.
It's not unforgivable, but you have to ask yourself, what has Swadii - The Warlord brought to the Community, broken mods with content he didn't even edit.

Reverend L. Lamb said:
Add: I would however also like to point out that this isn't the way to deal with things. Report the post and shut the **** up, we'll deal with it in due time if we feel it is necessary.

Noted for future reference.

Austupaio said:
Honestly, I could give a damn about his spamming. I means it's pretty bad but it's nothing compared to theft.

I being a modder myself, albeit not for Mount & Blade, am astounded that theft of content and credits can be tolerated in any sense, especially on the a forum of this magnitude.
It's not unforgivable, but you have to ask yourself, what has Swadii - The Warlord brought to the Community, broken mods with content he didn't even edit.

Well, as plagiarism of other mods is (not yet) a crime on this forum, Spamming is pretty much our subject if our will is to be done. Unfortunate, yes, but necessary. Besides, the amount of posts he makes which are simply saying 'yes' or 'what?' is staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom