Swadian knights and footmen

Users who are viewing this thread

any tips on taking out swadian knights and swadian footmen? i can't get near the footmen cause of the pikes (and that they can hit you for full damage when you are right in their face even tho the blade is like 12 feet behind you), and the knights with the lances are insane strong they are killing all my troops how do i take em out?

you can be stopped so easily? hahah!!!

Use your infantry charging frontal and turn your cavalry around them attacking at flanks or better the rear.

OR
ask everyone to dismount, put in defence and end the glorious Swadia cavalry with polearms, like Swiss make at Nancy, Morat, Grandson against Charles of Bourgogne.
Kill their horses, then attack using the longer shaft to keep at bay enemy and kill easily.

NSAM: Never Show Any Mercy. Remember the Albigese crusade:  kill them, God will acknowledge their souls.

i don't appreciate you making fun of me as so, ****, this is supposed to be a thread fro people strategy's on how to take then out, my entire army uses the templar tech tree so i don't have pole-arms, and charging into the rear is a no brainer.
thank you for your attempt at helping anyways

Swadian Footmen, Nord Warriors, Khergit Warriors, Rhodok Pikemen, Vaegir Pikemen and Pike Scorchers don't carry shields.

Use bows.

Argeus the Paladin said:
Swadian Footmen, Nord Warriors, Khergit Warriors, Rhodok Pikemen, Vaegir Pikemen and Pike Scorchers don't carry shields.

Use bows.

33 arrows kind of runs out after the 33rd footmen XD any tips on how to kill the next 300? thank you tho

nilloc93 said:
Argeus the Paladin said:

Use bows.

33 arrows kind of runs out after the 33rd footmen XD any tips on how to kill the next 300? thank you tho

If you are not in a siege, run back to your inventory and restock. If you are, pray someone on your/their side drop their quivers when they die.

And good old fashioned arrow storm should work IMO.

Back
Top Bottom