MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

The sniper rifle does have a scope indeed.

The most important thing gentlemen, more important than any new visuals, is that the crashes were fixed. And the mod optimized and much more stable.

No  :lol:

I also removed force choke and push to make place for new admin tools.
Even though most of the scripts have been completely optimized and many server events merged.

Very successful test today on 0.35.
200 people assembled and had an event...no crashes.

Soon, we plan to release a  new version with the bugfixes, performance improvements, added Adimi tools, crashfixes and some minor new content to easen up the wait for 0.5 and allow us 200 player events.

Thread slightly reworked and updated.

Sherlock Holmes said:

Soon, we plan to release a  new version with the bugfixes, performance improvements, added Adimi tools, crashfixes and some minor new content to easen up the wait for 0.5 and allow us 200 player events.

Wow, thanks for your incredible work. You are doing your best at every moment for this development. I really hope all your work will be appreciated when the module comes up.

PS : The new map is on the good way  :grin: Screenshots there.

AlphA-FR said:
Sherlock Holmes said:

Wow, thanks for your incredible work. You are doing your best at every moment for this development. I really hope all your work will be appreciated when the module comes up.

PS : The new map is on the good way  :grin: Screenshots there.

Sweet neats.

RhenVar outpost is now 100% complete :
FA1D281E3BF800C43AE4DBCC0EBC660941B28801

More infos on BNS forum :  http://badnamestudios.com/forums/index.php?topic=105.0

Back
Top Bottom