MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

I figured that it's about time I state an obvious fact.

This mod IS and ISN'T Dead.

The Developers have stopped officially working on the Module, and the most recent release was out of leisure. The developers that are even working on this mod, if at all. Are only doing it because they are bored or want too. I would imagine the last update was something that wasn't fully finished by the Team that Danny went back and decided to complete.

The player-base however. Is willing to play it either-way.

I know a commander in the 3rd system army group for Bear force is working on it. With that there is also a bear force event today at 20:30 GMT, but you need to join one of the groups out of the 212th, 501st, 41st and a Droid regiment. Look for their server and I'm sure a member of one of the groups will be able to get you enlisted. 

Specimen said:
Anyone would be interested if Lightsabers Duel tournaments are organised on this mod?  :fruity:

I found the lightsaber combat so disjointed personally  :wink:

Found this nice multiplayer screenshot from 2013
BD9419F03035E128594C143CCFA706804EEAF7D8

there seems to be an event going on right now on the 501stCTL server with over 50 people on it, but for the life of me i can't find a thread for it or any kind of notice.

0.33 comes out this week for some testers.
We will announce more, soon.

For the events, just join one of the groups that play it. Add me on Steam(Steam profile icon in my TW profile).

So I'm hosting a dedicated server on BFII on address:

port:7877

http://91.121.26.112:7877/
1436977010-sans-titre-5.png

And this is what I get from OVH:
abuse.png

This is what we call a brute-force attack:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brute-force_attack

Right now I don't know if it's the devs who implemented this thing, I'm gonna investigate about the issue.

That's very interesting. Never knew a Warband server could lead to that traffic spam: that probably has to do with your firewall settings. By the way, may I ask you how much data was sent in that minute? And were there any players on the server? You may help us fix the network problems affecting the mod, which often lead to crashes.

Back
Top Bottom