MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Super Battle Droids, are Magna guards in it I can't remember and possibly BX-series droid commandos to contrast the ARC troopers. Super Battle Droids are decent but they are basically your regular B1 Battle Droid except with tougher armor.

I know the BX-series were really introduced in the animated show but they are proper droids, having been given a full lore backround and things.

Or you can add Mandalorian Protectors in... Only ARC troopers and commandos have a chance to stand against them because the Protectors are heavily armed with flamethrower, jetpack, wrist rocket, carbine rifle and have super strong armour. Plus they also have 1000 heavily armed battle droids. They can counter the clone commandos and the ARCs I think.

Considering the actual Mandalorian government was neutral during the Clone Wars, they shouldn't have people in the CIS.

Although they kinda are already in the mod, under bounty hunter class. However even the deathwatch, who were against modern Mandalore had been neutral. They usually always are.

Scorpia said:
Considering the actual Mandalorian government was neutral during the Clone Wars, they shouldn't have people in the CIS.

Although they kinda are already in the mod, under bounty hunter class. However even the deathwatch, who were against modern Mandalore had been neutral. They usually always are.

The Mandalorian Protectors were led by Spar, a renegade ARC trooper who deserted before the start of Clone Wars. They fought the Republic and was betrayed by Darth Sidious, who led them right into a trap and only 3 people survived that. And they even recruited some Death Watch guys into their ranks.

Then they aren't really an ally of the Seps are they? I would understand having Mandalorians in the Sith Empire in the days of the Old Republic. But not for the Clone Wars.

Scorpia said:
Then they aren't really an ally of the Seps are they? I would understand having Mandalorians in the Sith Empire in the days of the Old Republic. But not for the Clone Wars.

Well they used the factories to produce their 1000 battle droids...

Wanted to post this here.
Erminas said:
DoFs,GKs and friends will be playing Star Wars mod.

Download link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,257974.0.html
Server's name is DoF_BearForceII

Also feel free to join our ts if interested: chi01.mainvoice.net:7114

Feel free to join us! We plan on making a clan for it eventually.

Nord Champion said:
Wanted to post this here.
Erminas said:
DoFs,GKs and friends will be playing Star Wars mod.

Download link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,257974.0.html
Server's name is DoF_BearForceII

Also feel free to join our ts if interested: chi01.mainvoice.net:7114

Feel free to join us! We plan on making a clan for it eventually.
What is your signature?

Back
Top Bottom