MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Landrik said:
I play Battle Droid exclusively and I find myself topping scoreboards in pub play.

Sit back and spam. Keep your distance from the Jedi and Jet Troopers. Stick with your B1 buddies and blast them! A Jedi is intimidating coming at you, but he can't block from two different directions. :wink:

Battle Droid Love Worldwide 5evr swag <333

Can't wait for B2's and Droideikas. Not to play as. Just to admire as I roger roger along.

One grenade and droid flees or dead.

[-VICTRIX-]Lastman said:
i want....I want....I want...I read these things for weeks,but, do you think this is battlefront?  the warband's engine has limits, and you think they are easy things to do? I read absurd demands on the servers, it is a miracle that the game doesn't explode with what we have already implemented ...
:neutral:
I was speaking with reference to this:
Landrik said:
Can't wait for B2's and Droideikas.
Which, given that the regiments and flamethrowers and whatnot on this thread can spawn up to six pages of discussion for about an hour, six pages which I don't read entirely, was presumed by me to have been a result of someone saying that droidekas are planned, or are being considered.
Don't talk to me like that. I am a developer, I know what it is to be on your side. Therefore, if there's been a misunderstanding, no problem. Perhaps I should've quoted Landrik's post in my own, since I was partly replying to it.
In any case, droidekas are possible. The engine may have limits, but this is not one of them. :wink:

Disney shut down LucasArts today, I guess that means no 1313 and battlefront 3 or that other game they've been making on the battlefield engine.  :sad:

Nah. That means they'll lend out the license to studios who haven't gone to **** and will actually make games worth a damn.

I think you should worry a great deal about a Cease and desist-claim from Disneys lawyers. :sad:
It's very clear now that they acquired Lucasarts for the licenses and expect to make easy money licensing without taking risks, and settings lawyers loose on conflicts. Ergo, any Star-Wars mimicking product, even mods, will take business from them in their view, and should watch out.

Rhuarc said:
So hey guys, you should contact Disney and see if we can get a license for BEarforce 2

f7807a21-cant-tell-stupid-trolling_132580428869-1.jpg

Siberian Cossack said:
why jedi can use other people's blasters? but ordinary infantry can't pick them jedi swords and use them?

Because a strong force is required to use the lightsaber. The crystal in the middle of the handle channels the force into some kind of a beam I believe. Correct me if I`m wrong though.

I heard about lucasarts closing, as well.  Such a shame, and I was really looking forward to Starwars 1313.  Q_Q__Q_Q_Q.  Maybe it will be licensed out.  Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom