MP Sci-Fi SW: Bear Force II - 1.0 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

ART0PR said:
Yes but I think Jedi are a little stronger than a droid? Do you really want 20 Jedi/Sith on each team? Just to counter BH?
They are, but normally there are more people with guns than jedi from what I see when I play on the official server. Which, in the long term make it harder for jedi and most get killed off charging at the start of each round.  :smile:

NightHawkreal said:
This is a game with live players, two usually win one.  Three - especially.

BH can confront Jets or common soldiers.
What? I`m sorry but I don`t get what you`re trying to say here...

Metalfist said:
ART0PR said:
Yes but I think Jedi are a little stronger than a droid? Do you really want 20 Jedi/Sith on each team? Just to counter BH?
They are, but normally there are more people with guns than jedi from what I see when I play on the official server. Which, in the long term make it harder for jedi and most get killed off charging at the start of each round.  :smile:
Yep thats how it should be, what NightHawkreal is proposing is the exact opposit

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Aren't dark colors what the cool kids like?

Also, Plazek, speed is way more important than damage in close quarters, especially in this mod where most people have a gun or some range ability and you get stunned from damage. In CQ, making a charging opponent stunned will pretty much give you time to fly away or take another shot and finish him off.

As for fighting a ranged opponent, the same applied. Whoever shoots faster wins.

Yes but Jet troops and BH both share the fastest shooting weapons. So it is balanced in this regard. If you want to shoot fast take the pistols.

BH also has the EE3 which is alot faster than the Jet troop rifle, and higher armour which allows them to take more hits than a Jet troop in a gun fight. I think BH is stronger...

NightHawkreal, its not really a choice I play on whichever server is populated.

So tune in advance to the imbalance. I prefer to wait for the people to visit a normal server.

I do not mind if the developers will add guns overheating, but Mando is not as strong as you say.

I play when I feel like it Im not gonna wait for a server to be populated just so I can play on lower money. BH with 1k is still stronger. Take the same load out as a Jet Trooper and BH comes on top. Same attack speed, same damage, same mobility but better armour. After the first kill maybe winning and surviving the round he can take the EE3 for long range.

ART0PR said:
BH also has the EE3 which is alot faster than the Jet troop rifle, and higher armour which allows them to take more hits than a Jet troop in a gun fight. I think BH is stronger...

NightHawkreal, its not really a choice I play on whichever server is populated.

I don't dispute that BH is maybe a stonger class. By a small margin.

However I did dispute your post on the previous page with a massive list of bull**** of why BH was better, half of which was simply not true.

NoscopeGabe said:
Honey ohh sugarr sugarrr you are my candy girllll please don't nerf my bountyhunter babyyy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI3FY4NFLsY

Bit wrong. "Mommy, evil Mando hurt me, I want to immediately become the coolest, and they are killing me. Weaken them please, because I want to." Thats better.

Armor does not matter against high-velocity weapons.

ART0PR said:
NightHawkreal said:
ART0PR said:

Look at the variety of colors. White clones against multiple variants of Mando.
Umm we arent talking about how pretty the class is, personally I prefer the look of clones but that has nothing to do with the balance.

EE3 is faster and BH have a greater range of pistols. The DC15 although accurate is slow as hell, which makes the BH overall faster. And you said it yourself the Vibro Sword cant even block, anyone who knows anything about melee can easily win with the staff.

Oh snap!

Just play the game and stop continuing this argument. This is meant to be a game, enjoy it!  :smile:
I am pretty sure the devs. will have noted you objection and will be working on a solution just for you.
They probably will lower BH health and introduce over-heating or magazines. So shhhhhh and wait till the next update.

They are not better, judging by my own personal experiences (which you are too), playing as either a BH or a jet trooper is no different. My score stays the same (fairly high) no matter what class I choose, but I tend to go BH because I really like the mobility and putting Jedi in their place. A good Jedi always gives me a run for my money, the same can be said for all other classes. I actually enjoy it when for instance a jedi waits until I have just landed then jumps in real close and gives me a new face before I get a chance to shoot, or when a clone troopers gets me out of the sky.

Your problem is with your own personal skill level, and simply wanting the mod to reflect the ratios of units depicted in the movies.

Plazek said:
ART0PR said:
NightHawkreal said:
ART0PR said:

Look at the variety of colors. White clones against multiple variants of Mando.
Umm we arent talking about how pretty the class is, personally I prefer the look of clones but that has nothing to do with the balance.

EE3 is faster and BH have a greater range of pistols. The DC15 although accurate is slow as hell, which makes the BH overall faster. And you said it yourself the Vibro Sword cant even block, anyone who knows anything about melee can easily win with the staff.

Oh snap!

OH ****tt sonnnn he got served braaaaaa

Ok so I was wrong on one thing, Im sorry I cant remember every single load out of the top of my head. But 22nd (as it seems its mostly you guys clinging on to BH not being op) these little margins mean alot when playing. Its all good comparing equipment but why dont you play Republic for a day or two.

EDIT: I don`t think this has anything to do with my skill level as I am not the only one who thinks this. I do love this mod and every class in it. It does however spoil the fun when I can see every game that BH has an advantage. Until this is sorted I wont stop arguing my point as I believe in it firmly.

Plazek said:
B977BCC75E1A17A9FBF37DBBE73F49FDF33C74C4

52857E5BA1C78D1FEE0EE9ED95A99EE66643C0A4

62411A8980255D64F00189D4F19D204F28AEE9B2
This is just a few of Mulyan's epic scores. In all of these he played droid exclusively.

All of you people crying need to stop crying and get good. Maybe if you spent less time crying about how unfair it is and more time trying to succeed you could also be a pro like Mulyan.

We play all classes even droid.

Perhaps you would like to now explain to me that droids are OP?

Back
Top Bottom