Need More Info Svana of Kostoroving missing battle attire

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: Svana of Kostoroving is missing her battle attire in the tournaments. I have seen other few nobles that don't even have in actual battle the proper armor, i think this happens especially when a noble that is sitting in a castle/city has to go into battle.

The only mod im using is for resetting perks/attribute/focus points that's the only one and doesn't have any dependencies.

How to Reproduce: Just find a tournament with her
Have you used cheats and if so which: Money
Scene Name (if related): Tournament
Computer Specs:
GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME 11G
GPU Driver: (Nvidia Nvidia 516.59) DCH
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K@ 4.7Ghz
RAM: 32GB 3200MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z390 Elite
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 QVO SSD 2TB SATA 3 V-NAND MLC

Media (Screenshots & Video):

9fol4pL.jpg

OP8NDi5.jpg

0JREPD7.jpg

sWe1Ee6.jpg

Last edited:
yeah it seems there is 2 Svana's, usually i marry to the other one :grin:

She is one of the rng nobles that is added to clans at start.

So its the "normal" already reported issue of those types of npc's getting wrong equipment.
(Like male in female clothing(and boobs).
Or not being equipped with armor, weapons or horse for field.

Typically most clans have 2-3 fixed children that is at start and up to 2-3 randomly created that is added.(those randomly is typically under 18 when the game start).

Svana of Vagoriving for instance is a fixed, so is her 2 brothers.(Lek is one of the other, the last brother is Osven I belive his name is)
But you can often find that Vagoriving will have 1-2 more kids aswell.

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the dev team. Can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect it? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, i have forwarded the issue to the dev team. Can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect it? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
No problem, is the www.taleworlds.com down? it just stays loading the page...

Edit3: Site is online and the saves files have been sent

Last edited:
Hey, i have shown the case to our team and we are positive that this is either a mod related issue, or the save file is from older versions that got different code for the culture equipment. I need to ask you to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually deleting the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files to confirm that this issue is not related with mods.

Hey, i have shown the case to our team and we are positive that this is either a mod related issue, or the save file is from older versions that got different code for the culture equipment. I need to ask you to reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually deleting the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files to confirm that this issue is not related with mods.
1 -The mod i use like i said it only affect perk points/focus/attributes, not to mention every bug i reported until now i always replicated without it but i will remove it.
2 - This save file was made on this version, i never play from 1 version to another just to avoid problems.

Either way.... i will try and see if i can get her again, because that was the first time i noticed a 2nd Svana

Unfortunately its not about what the mod is or what it alters. Once the original code of the game is overwritten, by any means, the game is exposed to any problem. That second svana is probably generated after the code is altered. With original data there should be no problem with generated NPC's.

I already did for 3 hours creating new games over and over again and i can't get her to appear, this also happens with the mod on im not getting her either.

I do however have another game file and like the first it was created on this version and she is also there but i also have the mod on unfortunately.
It seems she must have a low chance to appear because there is a bunch of other NPC's that show up. Although the bug was not only tied to her
sadly i don't remember the name of the other NPC i saw with civilian clothes in the battlefield, and not to mention these bugs need X amount of time ingame for actually to see them because they are underage at the start(or not being used in the frontlines).

It's not an easy bug to replicate especially if there is no way to 100% get her to appear at least. Let's suppose it is indeed the mod causing this, i didn't see any other NPC's doing this just Svana and the other Noble from somewhere (on this guy i just know his faction had lost a lot of Nobles and clan members in the faction, and this random guy probably was one of those nobles that usually hangs inside the castle or something... just guessing)

I will keep an eye out on this and from time to time i will try to see if i can get her to appear on one of my games.

I already did for 3 hours creating new games over and over again and i can't get her to appear, this also happens with the mod on im not getting her either.

I do however have another game file and like the first it was created on this version and she is also there but i also have the mod on unfortunately.
It seems she must have a low chance to appear because there is a bunch of other NPC's that show up. Although the bug was not only tied to her
sadly i don't remember the name of the other NPC i saw with civilian clothes in the battlefield, and not to mention these bugs need X amount of time ingame for actually to see them because they are underage at the start(or not being used in the frontlines).

It's not an easy bug to replicate especially if there is no way to 100% get her to appear at least. Let's suppose it is indeed the mod causing this, i didn't see any other NPC's doing this just Svana and the other Noble from somewhere (on this guy i just know his faction had lost a lot of Nobles and clan members in the faction, and this random guy probably was one of those nobles that usually hangs inside the castle or something... just guessing)

I will keep an eye out on this and from time to time i will try to see if i can get her to appear on one of my games.

I'm not sure you understood the word RNG - Random Number Generated.
Meaning in this case that you will never get that exact npc to spawn.
You can get a female attached to the clan and they will all look like Dakhila when she was young.
However the name will be pulled from the "Sturgian name list" like in this case Svana, in my for example a similar apperaing npc have the name Veta - she on the other hand is correctly decked out.

I think the dev that replied to you was onto it, there is some old files that the mod either altered or adds that messes things up.

You can still find it though randomly without the mod on older patches, but it seems to me like they fixed it with the current beta after all.

So yah its a thing that still happends if you play with 1.72, but I've not seen it so far in 1.80Beta (yet) in the few tests I've done.
Downside is that most likely your mod isnt compatible with the beta, unless its one that is very popular and supported by the modder.

I'm not sure you understood the word RNG - Random Number Generated.
Meaning in this case that you will never get that exact npc to spawn.
You can get a female attached to the clan and they will all look like Dakhila when she was young.
However the name will be pulled from the "Sturgian name list" like in this case Svana, in my for example a similar apperaing npc have the name Veta - she on the other hand is correctly decked out.

I think the dev that replied to you was onto it, there is some old files that the mod either altered or adds that messes things up.

You can still find it though randomly without the mod on older patches, but it seems to me like they fixed it with the current beta after all.

So yah its a thing that still happends if you play with 1.72, but I've not seen it so far in 1.80Beta (yet) in the few tests I've done.
Downside is that most likely your mod isnt compatible with the beta, unless its one that is very popular and supported by the modder.
Man pls.... it says on top this is 1.7.2, and IF you actually read my last post i did get her again just only attached to another clan but it was still Svana, i know what RNG means, again if you actually read my replies you would understand that.... i fail to see where you are trying to reach or making a point but w/e.

Just to clarify, because it seems the point is being missed.... my case only happened to 2 NPC's 2! do you understand that? of course there was more random NPC's at that time but for some reason only Svana and the other noble were the ones messed up, at least to the point i ended up playing you got that?

That is why i said the bug is not easy to reproduce to see if it was actually just the mod or not, and ofc i already tested with the mod again and the random NPC's were fine, the ones i saw/tracked at least had their gear correctly. Even still if you get another random NPC that looks like her doesn't mean it's the same situation, the test i did with the mod the NPC that look like her was fine so... can you explain that? bugs are not black and white.
I

Man pls.... it says on top this is 1.7.2, and IF you actually read my last post i did get her again just only attached to another clan but it was still Svana, i know what RNG means, again if you actually read my replies you would understand that.... i fail to see where you are trying to reach or making a point but w/e.

Just to clarify, because it seems the point is being missed.... my case only happened to 2 NPC's 2! do you understand that? of course there was more random NPC's at that time but for some reason only Svana and the other noble were the ones messed up, at least to the point i ended up playing you got that?

That is why i said the bug is not easy to reproduce to see if it was actually just the mod or not, and ofc i already tested with the mod again and the random NPC's were fine, the ones i saw/tracked at least had their gear correctly. Even still if you get another random NPC that looks like her doesn't mean it's the same situation, the test i did with the mod the NPC that look like her was fine so... can you explain that? bugs are not black and white.
I

No, its not the same. its a new one.
Anyways this is a known issue with the patch your playing.
I'm not 100% sure if the devs reply is accurate that its suppsoed to be fixed for the version you are playing. But I'll take his word for it.

I think thats the thing you "fail to see" the point not gonna pursue that anymore.
I'll just put you on ignore as I've wasted enough time on your lack of insight to the mechanics already or trying to "make you understand it".

No, its not the same. its a new one.
Anyways this is a known issue with the patch your playing.
I'm not 100% sure if the devs reply is accurate that its suppsoed to be fixed for the version you are playing. But I'll take his word for it.

I think thats the thing you "fail to see" the point not gonna pursue that anymore.
I'll just put you on ignore as I've wasted enough time on your lack of insight to the mechanics already or trying to "make you understand it".
Fine by me, its funny when people don't have arguments/can't answer to the questions to back up what they are saying they just leave with their ego safely between their legs, and leaves with insults... how conveniently and typical.

Back
Top Bottom