OSP Fantasy 3D Art Surrealarms: Races

Users who are viewing this thread

DtheHun

Sergeant Knight

I'm going to break with modding for an unsure time, maybe longer. In cases of that kind freezing is the common practice, but my experience is that frozen projects mostly never come out. That is why, I have decided to contract the new contents with Surrealarms (female armors) and release Surrealarms:Races Starter Pack - Open Source for modders. Now, it contains a set of equipment for an ork, a nightelf, and a babarian, some animated map icons, and so on...

For players: !!! This is not Warband compatible, Native Mount&Blade v1.010/1.011 needed to run it !!!
After breaking out from their starting scene, newcomers get Calradia, where things happening in their Native way. Because there is no real equipment variety for the races, and their armors are not compatible, it probably will not provide long-term game, just an opportunity to look at Calradia from other view.

Note: If your character is invulnerable, then you have forgot to change Data directory (subdirectory of Mount&Blade), with the modified one (contains skeletal hitbox data). Do not forget to change them back before you run Native, or another mod.

DOWNLOAD

http://web.t-online.hu/findadezno seems to be broken link
I would be more impressed if the armors and weapons were actually custom made, importing things from other games doesn't take much effort,
and then theres the legal part which I wont get into.

the length of the video was perfect and the music choice wasn't bad.

Thanks for your comments. And sorry for the side effects  :smile: Now let me clear something.

Barf said:
http://web.t-online.hu/findadezno seems to be broken link
I would be more impressed if the armors and weapons were actually custom made, importing things from other games doesn't take much effort,
and then theres the legal part which I wont get into.

the length of the video was perfect and the music choice wasn't bad.

1. Miclee posted the correct link. Thanks for that.

2. They ARE custom made, just like the dance  :wink:. I like modelling after Blizzards' concepts and into movies, but I am not pleased with their ingame models available for PC. So, I have decided to find a "golden mean". I do not think, that I found it. Insert things into Mount&Blade needs more compromises than I thought.

3. About the video.  This was my second movie-maker "project", so I am very happy to hear that you likes it. The music is Moondance by Nightwish - I love them.

Adorno said:
Those Orcs got ***** slapped.

A little more info would be nice though.

Because I am not the coder guy, this likely will become a mod with playable fantasy races, and with many annoying unsolved problems, that new races could cause in Mount&Blade. Because I committed myself to Daydream mod, this is something like a side quest to me while Daydream comes true. I hope you got the answers.

Yeah, the whole thing was great, but the WoW concept ruined it all for me  :cry:

Rize said:
Yeah, the whole thing was great, but the WoW concept ruined it all for me  :cry:
Nevertheless, it looks pretty good. You can feel th Orc running. His skeleton is changed, right? He's bigger then average human, I suppose.

And finally some femine models with nice boobs.

Though more information would be good. That site containes not much of it.

Revan Shan said:
Wasn't there a Warcraft mod already being eveloped?
That's just Warcraft. And these seemed to be fantasy mod with some troops from WoW and some from imagination (though I may be wrong, I never played WoW and dunno any characters from there).

HOW DID YOu DO IT???? the necks look so good here!!!! HOW DID YOU MANAGE??? BTW awesome models!!!!
im not a wow fan.. but please make a WoW mod if thats what it is gonna look like!
THAT IS PLAIN AWESOME  :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
lol anything you need ask me...

Great stuff!
I personally hate WoW (like a lot of other people) but if that is custom made, then you have great talent!  Just stay away from the WoW theme (Im pretty sure its ilegal and Blizz are the kind of people that might actually knock on your door if they see that).

Back
Top Bottom