Surprised PW is still up and going.

Users who are viewing this thread

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,301585.0.html.

We mostly have trouble with website. I simply can't launch it without a reliable autocrafting system.

About your comment.

Persistent Sagas has continued with their mod since they found a mapper. I saw the mod with my own eyes and I can say you, I fell in love with the textures and map itself.

Persistent Empire is also doing great. Alot of new events are coming up and I hope they will release the mod soon enough after it is perfect.

Please don't say negative things about mods you aren't aware of. Thanks

BlackSniper said:
About your comment.

Persistent Sagas has continued with their mod since they found a mapper. I saw the mod with my own eyes and I can say you, I fell in love with the textures and map itself.

Persistent Empire is also doing great. Alot of new events are coming up and I hope they will release the mod soon enough after it is perfect.

Please don't say negative things about mods you aren't aware of. Thanks

Nope, what happened to the others, will happen as well for these. I do not post negative, I am aware, don't you worry blacky.

Aldric said:

We mostly have trouble with website. I simply can't launch it without a reliable autocrafting system.
I reminded myself of a very similar mod in which you could destroy walls in real time by using cannons and such and it was actually using own physics module to randomly throw all these bits and pieces of wall around. Anyway:

"controlling resources and trade lines, however, that is another thing entirely" Lovely - finally some trade. Yay stealing.

"Automated ressources production in village. Production rate variable to stockpiled tools and server population.
Automated crafting through website. Only for factions."
Double yay! Just add ability to pickpocket and steal things and this mod will be perfect.

BlackSniper said:
It's some kind of a new mod? Hows the playerbase?
BlackSniper said:
Thought this one has died long time ago.

By the way, how's Persistent Frontier? Dead? Alive? Dying?

Silversword said:
Aldric said:

I reminded myself of a very similar mod in which you could destroy walls in real time by using cannons and such and it was actually using own physics module to randomly throw all these bits and pieces of wall around. Anyway:

"controlling resources and trade lines, however, that is another thing entirely" Lovely - finally some trade. Yay stealing.

"Automated ressources production in village. Production rate variable to stockpiled tools and server population.
Automated crafting through website. Only for factions."
Double yay! Just add ability to pickpocket and steal things and this mod will be perfect.

BlackSniper said:
It's some kind of a new mod? Hows the playerbase?
BlackSniper said:
Thought this one has died long time ago.

By the way, how's Persistent Frontier? Dead? Alive? Dying?

You could say to some extent dying however the official mod maker is making the new update.

Persistent Sagas hasn't been released yet. But the progress looks awesome:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,296254.0.html

Persistent Empire is coming back. Here is a link to their forum:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,315610.0.html

I'm not aware of the player base of Persistent Frontier.
A week ago, it was around 10 - 30. This weekend, I saw 60. You should ask the admins.

Splintert said:
Seeing all these old (but still young) farts posting makes it abundantly clear that no one truly leaves PW  :smile:
Hey I remember switching v.2 to v.3 so don't me young, mkay ye bustard?

BlackSniper said:
Persistent Sagas hasn't been released yet. But the progress looks awesome:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,296254.0.html
Looks promising, kinda reminds me of Brytenwalda. This new Warband's DLC gonna have problems beating that. Anyway, if Sagas will be better than Vikingr in terms of graphics, I'm totally in. But so far no one has beaten Vikingr. It's just amazing. Here's some screenshots to proove my point:
5wer.jpg

qzx6.jpg

e1b1.jpg

f9p5.jpg

hhz6.jpg

xrjg.jpg

02mz.jpg

BlackSniper said:
Persistent Empire is coming back. Here is a link to their forum:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,315610.0.html
I consider it dead for now anyways.

BlackSniper said:
I'm not aware of the player base of Persistent Frontier.
A week ago, it was around 10 - 30. This weekend, I saw 60. You should ask the admins.
Therefore, it's dead/dying.

Boarlady said:
gamester494 said:
Boarlady said:
How many of the old PWers still play? Feels like its been a century. Haven't touched warband in forever. Are the servers active and enjoyable?

P.S. Only here cause Aldric randomly messaged me today after almost a couple years xD.

Aldric and me are hosting PW_United again, after union went down I left myself.

Not sure I know or remember you. No one can forget Aldric, many days of almost dying due to choking on whisky at that accent/voice. Frenchies have a special place in my heart.
You've got to remember me, you held me prisoner a few times, and said some bad things about a Frenchie. :lol: and gamester wasn't part of the staff team, he was a player, by he did something with Aldric later on I think.
Splintert said:
Seeing all these old (but still young) farts posting makes it abundantly clear that no one truly leaves PW  :smile:
I never left PW tbh. I just cba with the mod half the time.

Herbiazors said:
Last Raven died in a alley, choking to death on a homade condom. Wooshello.

Ahem, I am the last Raven, you cannot disown me no matter how much you tried  :wink:. Ah my first weeks in PW, back when I killed everyone I saw and hadn't even heard of randoming even being a thing. Then I met Martin and was invited to make a new character and join the family. He taught in me the way of RP and the family business of rape, moreso the later. Been trying to kill me ever since, the ****er. I can only presume you hated the competition.

And yes I remember you scorpia.

Splintert said:

I haven't played a PW game for a while now. I just come on here to piss people off.

Indeed Scorpia, even Napoleonic Wars with Greenbeard! You used to be rather annoying though, I'm sure you've grown up a bit now :wink:

Back
Top Bottom