Surgeon levels far too slow

Users who are viewing this thread

I tried briefly on a new char to just NOT fight and use troops to try and raise skills in a high int char...... NOPE, it's just too inefficient to not be a full participant in fighting!
In what way? That's how I generally play (laptop/trackpad is not good for combat); it can be done without losing too many troops and helps *most* passive skill gains at a reasonable rate.

Some of this has to be taken into context. Are you riding around the map or walking? That right there can be a 10-20 shift in skills your first year
im from these ppl hu want to lvl all skills so yea imma foit on foot with ma 2h sword, imma walkin on map on foot also.

In what way? That's how I generally play (laptop/trackpad is not good for combat); it can be done without losing too many troops and helps *most* passive skill gains at a reasonable rate.
Yeah I guess I need a caveat to this. I went full back seat to get medicine to 50 this week on a new char with that sweet high learning rate in tact. It was fine, even punking S empire parties, but once I started fighting the Khuzaits I had to to launch the Gundam. It was just too frustrating to make my party deal with the HA and Cav. I went from like level 4 to 16 almost immediately.

Looks at this awful skill gain, it was 8+ now it's 5

Even if I don't those 4 attributes into INT it just goes up to 6

It's so slow but I've decided I only really need the first 2 perks, so next MC I wont bother holding back in battle, since it prolonged the process of acquiring a full warband somewhat.

I wish medicine had a daily proc like steward! Daily checkups for everyone!

necro but came from google

i did a bit of sloppy math, at 20xp per troop downed then healed, you'll need 25,000-100,000 casualties to get 250...

And I’ll shout out my thoughts again: different categories need more ways to gain the XP. When you play board games, you should gain tactics XP. When you fight in the Arena, you should gain 10% of you health lost as Medicine XP. Delivering Herds should give you reputation for both parties and the associated XP. The training troop mission should grant you some Leadership XP.

Honestly, if they just went through all the mission and added an appropriate category of XP, much of this would get fixed. Dropping off weapons to criminal outfits getting you Roguery XP makes sense. Then whatever subjects didn’t have any missions that made sense, prioritize making a pair of mission that involve them.

They really sat down in the board room and decided to have a runescape style grind in a single player game. At least in runescape you get a cool skill cape for hitting the max, in bannerlord you get a companion that will die in 5 years and can heal troops 0.1% faster.

Back
Top Bottom