Support

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello there, and thank you for a great mod.
Here is a problem - every my game crashes every time I enter tournament. This is odd, because I have several other mods, that use enhanced tournaments, and they work fine.
Warband version - 1.168. Floris mod version - 2.55, all mod settings are default. Re-installation of the game doesnt help.

Hey all. I'm new to the forums. I'm a big fan of M&B and this mod is just spectacular. I have noticed that heraldic mail and other heraldic armors have odd color patterns. The front of the armor will be as I expect, with the emblem of my banner and in the colors I expect. But the back of the armor will have unusual colors, like green, or yellow that are not in keeping with the colors of the banner, I thought the back of the armor was supposed to take the main color of the banner. Is this a bug or is heraldic armor supposed to appear that way? Perhaps its not a bug and I just don't like the way it looks. I have experimented with multiple banners and they all have the same problem. This isn't a huge problem, but it is a bit jarring to be fighting in a desperate pitched battle against impossible odds and the backs of all the troops wearing heraldic armor are bright yellow or green as if I was merely participating in a particularly violent rave. If you attempt to help me, keep in mind that I am perhaps the most computer illiterate fellow you will ever meet. Instruct me as you would instruct an aging grandparent.

Im Playing Floris mod 2.55 on M&B 1.43, because the tournament crashes in some other versions.
In this specific version of M&B (1.43) I dont crash when I enter the tournament, but The horses dont appear, Like the riders are riding on air.
What version of the game AND mod do I use to be able to play enchanted tournament?

Note: I didnt edit any of either the game or mod files.

Floris Mod Pack
Version: 2.54
Compatibility: 1.153
Download size for:
Installer: 1.10 GB
7zip Package: 0.97 GB
Installed Size for:
Basic: 2.06 GB
Gameplay: 1.24 GB
Expanded: 2.33 GB
Dev Suite: 2.49 GB
Total size when all versions are installed: 8.13 GB

since the 2.55 version log doesnt say anything about WB version, Id think it still uses 1.153

Velichar said:
Hello there, and thank you for a great mod.
Here is a problem - every my game crashes every time I enter tournament. This is odd, because I have several other mods, that use enhanced tournaments, and they work fine.
Warband version - 1.168. Floris mod version - 2.55, all mod settings are default. Re-installation of the game doesnt help.

Same thing happens to me

In my game, I've been having some minor issues with the new weapons. On some of them, the model stays the same whether they are drawn or not. (i.e. my character wielding a claymore that has a twin on his back, or 1-handers' sheath model not changing.) I am using the v255 on Windows 10.

Hello guys! I'm having issues with the Expanded horizons, I believe, and possibly some other graphical enhancement mod, but I'm not really sure. The borders of the outdoors scenes always look bad, like a notably brighter green for plain or grassy landscapes which really kills the immersion. Also those blue mountains that appear on the background really stand out and look somewhat weird, plus in the third image below you can see other mountains even further away which don't have that blueish tone, which makes it even weirder.

Here are the images:

Anyone knows how to fix this or why it may be happening?

Thanks!

Edit: I'm playing Floris Expanded by the way, although I downloaded gameplay and experience the same issue with that version of the mod. I was shocked because I thought it had something to do with the graphic improvements. I also noticed the same problem with the dust effect killing fps which I solved in my Expanded version downloading that little file.

Hello there,Azhael.I also have this same 'issue' but I don't think that those mountains are actually intended to stay like that.When I look at them,those blue,snow capped mountains actually seem as if they are flying above the ground.It could just be me,but I think they are glitched to appear like that(looks like they are on the top of other mountains).About the fps drop on cavalry charge-dust:I thought that was intentional,as I have a really low-specs PC.Thought that I required a better graphics card  :oops: (Expanded here as well)

Hello, I've installed the Floris Evolved pack and am currently having a great time playing it. I feel like I'm missing out on the Freelancer mod as I'm not playing any coop. Would the mod still work with the custom mercenaries or no? If I download the Floris Expanded, will my save files not be compatible?

I got a bug that i cannot enter my own town.... Everytime i try i get that message:

You are outside Uxkhal. Your oen banner flies over the town gates. The place is held by your own troops. The town guards are on the lookhout for intruders and it seems that you won't be able to pass through the gates unchallenged

-Approach the gates and hail the guard (cant hail anyone)
-Disguise yourselft and try to sneak into the town (always get caugh)
-Leave (...)

I did nothing wrong..
I am using floris evolved

Please help me..

Hello all,

Playing Floris 2.55 and looking to change up the default pilgrim disguise as it still grinds the absolute hell of out me that I would be stupid enough to bring only a stick to take out some guards. I tried changing some code, cant find it now but it was one of the lines under mission_templates.txt that I saw on a 5 year old post. Probably the reason it didn't change.

If anyone is able to provide some help in this that would be great. Need to get me some relly points with Jarl Knudarr

Hello Support,

I wanted to increase the number of Bandit spawns in Floris Expanded (sounds like masochism, I kno, but they're excellent xp!) and TweakMB doesn't support max bandit parties.  I looked up if there was a way to change the coding for bandit parties anywhere but I couldn't find anything!  I also looked at the bandit coding myself but (as I am not versed in programming) it looked like nonsense to me.  Please Help!

Hello Support,

I've gone into mod option, enabled "Battle time".
Basically, the problem is that the Co-op was working before, but that stopped when I tried to siege Ergellon castle.
When I tried to host it, my friend couldn't join. So I rebooted Mount and blade, Bunch of bullcrap happened, such as
it saying I haven't verified my game, told me to type in my seriel key. So I've done all that, still didn't work.
So I thought that reinstalling the mod would help, I did this. It didn't do anything, and my save got corrupted.
I had to go back 3 weeks in the game. And for all this it still doesn't work. Also, Im using the correct launcher.

Just for some reason it doesn't work any more.

Hello Support, every time I boot this game up VIA steam, I get this dang Error. Constantly, It doesn't stop. It makes my whole alerts disappear aswell from it. It also doesn't seem to do anything, besides bug the living day-lights out of me. I'd like to be able to play it on steam ( For the play time, and 'chieves), but this error just stops me.

AT SIMPLE TRIGGER TRIGGER NO:158.
AT SIMPLE TRIGGER TRIGGER NO:158.
UNRECOGNIZED OPCODE 4301.; LINE NO: 1:

Please help me.

Hi,

I have a problem. I changed the battle size in the rgl_config.txt file. I changed it from 1.0000 to 2.0000. I loaded up floris expanded, and in large battles, it now stutters, not terribly, but an annoying, rhythmic stutter every .5 seconds  :mad:. I changed the file back, even deleted the whole folder it was in so that a new one would generate upon restarting Warband. The battle size is back down to 150 now. I just played an entire playthrough with the battle size on 150, and I was 100% fine. I usually get 25-30, sometimes up to 40 FPS in battles, so it's not that my computer can't handle it. I've tried tweaking graphical settings, turning everything down to the lowest setting, Vsync, single threading, reinstalling Floris Expanded, tried Floris Gameplay. I've even tried changing from DX9 to DX7, and it STILL stutters on any battle where the size is more than 120. However, there is NO stutter on Native in a custom battle of 400 (its slow, but NO stutter, just a low, but smooth fps)

I have a quad core Toshiba Satellite with 8gb of RAM, and I'm using Floris Expanded 2.54 on Warband 1.163

I'd really appreciate some help.

Disregarding toasters, it is mostly irrelevant how good your specs are, since Warband runs on a fairly old engine, that cannot utilize modern systems properly. I am not certain, however, why you would suddenly start having troubles with battles - particularly since you reset almost everything. Are you experiencing this with a new game, custom battles or just your savegame? I guess it must happen everywhere, since you switched mod versions in between. Does it occur, if there is no cavalry involved (No Dust)?

I am having an error during installation of the mod, 2.54 version.

I downloaded the mod from the Introductions/Download thread, the full installer. The torrent link is dead, so it took me days to download the mod (since I have a slow connection these days).

When I try to install the Expanded version, an error comes up halfway, naming a file and saying "An error occurred when trying to copy a file: the source file is corrupted". Same error comes up around 6-7 times again during the installation. I have no choice but to ignore them, as retrying doesn't help and I don't wish to abort.

Now when I try to launch the mod there is an error. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling almost 5 times in a row, nothing changed. Same installation problems occur with "Gameplay" version as well, but at least it runs.

My game is fully updated, of course. Is that causing a problem? Was this mod built for earlier versions? All other mods, and their installers if present, work fine so far. All, except this one.

Can anyone help me on this? What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like a corrupted download - i.e. the data got corrupted for you,  possibly due to the bad connection. Nothing we can do about that though,  Im sorry to say.

Back
Top Bottom