supply wagon questions and others

Users who are viewing this thread

darnock

Recruit
okay,, just what is it good for?  Gear? Stuff to trade?  Also is my hero the only guy that effects inventory space?

Also what does a Lair do?

If you have any tips on how to use the supply wagon that would be great, so far it just seems to slow me down

thanks!

It gets good later on as it collects extra loot you cant carry. You can keep people you don't want to die in there like Spies, Clerics and Mercenary Captains. That's how I've been using it and got inspiration from the beginners guide. It is annoying how it slows you down though.

iirc, a lair is essentially an invisible to other NPCs storage and a garrison/prisoners holding facility.

Bennyedgehog said:
It gets good later on as it collects extra loot you cant carry. You can keep people you don't want to die in there like Spies, Clerics and Mercenary Captains.
if you have them in supply wagon, do you still get bonuses that Clerics, Medics etc provide?

Sarkiss said:
Bennyedgehog said:
It gets good later on as it collects extra loot you cant carry. You can keep people you don't want to die in there like Spies, Clerics and Mercenary Captains.
if you have them in supply wagon, do you still get bonuses that Clerics, Medics etc provide?

TBH I'm not sure (I'm guessing you don't) but it does keep them safe out of battle and then you can take them out as needed as long as your wagon doesn't get destroyed :/

Back
Top Bottom