Superjumping locations?

Users who are viewing this thread

PsykoOps

Master Knight
I'm thinking filming something that would require super jumping (ZHG thx for the idea). So where's the spot that sends you flying highest and furthest? Screenshot would be great. Any instructions also welcome :smile:

Battlegrounds "The Pit" map usually sends people flying. Try jumping up to the planks and over the cobblestones.
I'm pretty sure native village map has 100000 superjump locations also.

The ruins model with no roof has a little mound of rubbish in the corner that's perfect for superjumping, as well.  (That would be part of the ruins to the immediate right of the hill spawn on the Ruins map)

Scientia Excelsa said:
The ruins model with no roof has a little mound of rubbish in the corner that's perfect for superjumping, as well.  (That would be part of the ruins to the immediate right of the hill spawn on the Ruins map)

See this:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,90905.0.html

Scientia Excelsa said:

Could you point it out with a screenshot or something? I just had a session in ruins and found one incline that shot you up. Video is coming up soon.

Scientia Excelsa said:
CalenLoki said:
It is also possible to jump on tower in "ruined fort". I'll make screenshot

It's the same tower model, is it not?  One would suspect that the sweet spot would be in the same place.

it's same model of tower, but to jump you use another model (portal in ruins, wall in ruined fort)
Jump from place where i point with sword
jumphere.jpg

andyouare.jpg

Back
Top Bottom