Superjumping locations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Village is just filled with 'em. Really all maps are - any time you find a sudden sharp incline (no matter how small), it seems it can be used for superjumping.

If Vermin will excuse me borrowing her pic,

mb571.jpg

That little bastard staircase I've circled in red gets me ALL THE TIME. It's so small and I always have the urge to just jump over it.. sometimes not such a good idea.

I dont mind you borrowing the picture  :razz: but I should note that, as you see, I did it backwards. I couldnt get it done forward.

Also, Crypto, do those little stairs launch you as high as me in that pic? I tried them myself, but couldnt superjump.
Maybe I didnt do it properly...

Oh yes, if not that high, then at least pretty close to it. Definitely at least high enough to kill me.

Almost all of my superjumps are completely accidental. I can rarely do it on purpose. So I can't really help you there. :p

The video I posted shows how lezzard does it from the side. It appears that the exact same moment his feet hit the stone he hits jump and off he goes. I have yet to confirm this though.

Ok so I just tested in the field by the river map at the cart outside the farm. I got 2 good jumps out of something like 50. However I saw one guy ride a horse into the crossbeams in the handles of the cart and it killed the horse and send the guy flying quite nicely. Is there good locations for cavalry super jumps someplace? I'm still looking for that one easy to use / long range spot  where I could film this piece without having to wait 10h for a good jump :smile:

Back
Top Bottom