• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Superjumping locations?

Users who are viewing this thread

PsykoOps

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
I'm thinking filming something that would require super jumping (ZHG thx for the idea). So where's the spot that sends you flying highest and furthest? Screenshot would be great. Any instructions also welcome :smile:

Thel

Battlegrounds "The Pit" map usually sends people flying. Try jumping up to the planks and over the cobblestones.
I'm pretty sure native village map has 100000 superjump locations also.

The cart outside the fence around one of the villages in Field by the River can send you quite high.

Edit; The village closest to the stone bridge.

ScientiaExcelsa

Master Knight
M&BWB
The ruins model with no roof has a little mound of rubbish in the corner that's perfect for superjumping, as well.  (That would be part of the ruins to the immediate right of the hill spawn on the Ruins map)

Scientia Excelsa said:
The ruins model with no roof has a little mound of rubbish in the corner that's perfect for superjumping, as well.  (That would be part of the ruins to the immediate right of the hill spawn on the Ruins map)

See this:  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,90905.0.html

PsykoOps

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Scientia Excelsa said:

Could you point it out with a screenshot or something? I just had a session in ruins and found one incline that shot you up. Video is coming up soon.

PsykoOps

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Also I'd appreciate any info or instructions too. We're planning to film something that would need easy super jumps for the laughs :smile:

CalenLoki

Grandmaster Knight
WB
Scientia Excelsa said:
CalenLoki said:
It is also possible to jump on tower in "ruined fort". I'll make screenshot

It's the same tower model, is it not?  One would suspect that the sweet spot would be in the same place.

it's same model of tower, but to jump you use another model (portal in ruins, wall in ruined fort)
Jump from place where i point with sword
jumphere.jpg

andyouare.jpg

PsykoOps

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&S
Well actually I did jump on the tower quite a few times. You can do it from the same spot if you angle yourself towards the tower :smile:

Vermin

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWB
I once saw someone accidently superjump on Village and decided to find the spot myself

Oh what a nice view :razz:
mb57-1.jpg

The spot
Superjumpspot.jpg

Top Bottom