Super romantic adventure Bannerlord story! Very nice big succesful! (actually just my last hours gameplay)

Users who are viewing this thread

While looking for scale armor...er...female to buy for my brother is see this woman dealer... er I mean Clan leader has an interesting quest! I would love to kidnap Chambui and step on her and deny he bathing indefinitely.... oh or just give her to you okay.

But it turns out I'm not qualified for abusing Chambui yet, but luckily he'll sell me his female family type unit for 13k. Of course, obtaining a new female unit is a risk only for experienced adventurers, but giving one away is no problem as long as they pay.

Just one hitch in my plan to obtain imperial Scale armor!

The scale armor is stuck on my brother new wife AND she's in prison! They won't let me just take her gear and leave her in prison!
Luckily I remember something from long long ago, Castles can be sieged too, even though there usually no reason to ever do so, ever.

I totally didn't retreat my party and cheese the infantry to death. Who would do that with so many siege improvements making it fun, fair and not absurdly frustrating.

(continues because images didn't display)

I even let my party help so they feel good about themselves and also the archers started hiding from me.

My men are so funny hah hah they make a silly column no matter what I command them to do I'm glad we can all goof off and laugh like this now that it's a safe baby siege since I murdered over a hundred enemies alone. Can you imagine if they acted like this in a evenly matched siege battle? Hah hah good thing I wouldn't know about that.

That was close, 1 guy got knocked out somehow and I had to go over the ladder my self to find the last guy, so immersive. I guess we have some diplomatic immunity stuff for Jigor got caught and released without me having as say in it.

I guess she'll just stay in the throne room with my naked husband forever, that's okay.
Sadly my imperial scale armor used the underground escape and went to CHaikand, but is not in prison, but is also in a enemy town.... or is it a teleporter? Bannerlord lore is so deep, nobody even knows.

Luckily I can set her as the governor to make her come back through the secret tunnel/teleporter and get my armor FINALLY!
Me a bro and spouses celebrate my new armor by putting troops in the garrison to leach off of - pay perks while we make baby clan members! II actually put this off till brother got married too, to minimize the amount of time I'm not abusing the AI by waiting for pregnancies! Double trouble baby bubble!

Now the time has come to leave are castle and get back on the war path, I mean it's not like I would keep a useless, worthless castle that adds no gameplay options or player agemncy whatsoever. But no sooner did we force recruit to villages for khuzait nobles, raid 1 caravan and defeat 2 lords but I get a notification that our new unwanted castle is under sige? But who would be so stinky and ugly hair cutted to do such a thing!

Aaaaaa---aaaaaa the entire circle it comes! It's Chambui!

Everyone take off shoes and line up we got some stepping on chambui to do!

Back
Top Bottom