Added to Calendar: 13/09/20, 20/09/20

Users who are viewing this thread

6fLgHow.png

SHIJ3oF.png

6fLgHow.png

UPDATE
EVENT WILL NOW BE HELD ON NA CUSTOM SIEGE SERVER!
6fLgHow.png

So I, as many of the rest of you, have noticed how much Bannerlord multiplayer has died off after the initial Early Access release of the game. Many of us are asking - “What happens next?”. I think it is about time that we all had something to be excited about, and I have an idea that will help with that… Do we have the proper resources to do something like this? No, not at all. Will the game even be able to handle something like this? Lol no probably not. But are we going to do this anyway? Hell yeah we will, and if we can pull this off it will be damn good fun.

AS A COMMUNITY - EVERY SUNDAY AT 9 PM EST - WE WILL SIEGE

I want to see every god damn person who owns Bannerlord to be in the NA Custom Siege Server at 9 PM EST every Sunday. Bring yourself, bring your wife, bring your kids, bring your mistress, hell buy your dog a copy of Bannerlord and bring them too. I want to see clans making epic shield walls, charges, and match-saving coordinated pushes. I want to see that unexpected god-tier pub player that racks 40 kills from a catapult. I want to see swarms of players trying to breach the walls while arrows fly overhead and their allies fall all around them. It’s about time the community starts working together to make this the game we all want and deserve! Join us in Siege this Sunday!

6fLgHow.png

i0Zol0A.png

6fLgHow.png
So how exactly does this work without a custom server?
Simple. We just all queue for Siege at the same time at 9 PM EST every Sunday. Is it an ideal system? No. But it’s what we have to work with. Typically there is only one siege server running at a time, if any, and if we all queue at the same time most likely we will all get into the same server.​
What region should we queue for?
This event will be held on North American servers, however, we of course will welcome any of our global Bannerlord brothers and sisters should they wish to play with 100+ ping.​
Is this event going to happen every Sunday?
YES! This is meant to be a recurring event until custom servers are released to the public. It’s important that the community has weekly events to at least establish a small fraction of the normalcy warband had.​
Do you think we could possibly be given a custom server by Taleworlds?
I would hope so, that would be amazing - but I don’t expect it. If given a custom server I would have to change a lot about how this event is structured. Should this happen, I will make a new thread detailing everything.​
Is this event just for clans or is it for everyone?
Everyone. I initially made this event to try to get more clans playing siege. It would be really cool to see siege servers with multiple clans on both sides making plays - I’d love to see how that dynamic affects the game. However, I want everyone to be able to participate in the event, and utilizing matchmaking makes it really easy to do that.​
I’m a lonely pub and want to join a clan! Where can I find one?
Being in a clan or having a group of friends to play Bannerlord with is pretty essential to enjoying multiplayer right now. If you want to join one there’s a bunch listed on the official Bannerlord clan list here - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/bannerlord-clan-list.403436/. I personally lead the Calradic Legion, but there are tons of other cool clans and competitive groups you should definitely check out!​
I have bad time management - is there a way I can get a notification when the event starts?
Yes! I created a community discord and will use it to send out reminders right before the event starts. The invite link is https://discord.gg/7EGv87b
Are there any rules for the event?
In order to try to prevent server crashes, we will not be allowing cavalry during Sunday Night Siege. Of course, since this is a public server, this rule will be on the honor system. We hope by eliminating cavalry the issue with servers crashing may be resolved. This will be a temporary solution we will use for the next few weeks until more server performance/stability patches are introduced.​

6fLgHow.png

z0j59KJ.png

6fLgHow.png

The BEST way to support Sunday Night Siege is to put a reply on this forum thread! The more people who see this, the more that will be queued on Sunday! Also if you are in or run a clan, please consider committing your clan to the event. It would be awesome to see clans fighting it out this Sunday and really change the dynamic of how Siege matches go.

I provided some sample posts you can make to show your support if you don't want to make your own.

PLEDGE YOURSELF
Your Steam Username:
Do you pledge to have yourself in the siege queue at 9 PM EST on Sunday?:

PLEDGE YOUR CLAN
Clan Name:
Expected Attendance:
Steam group or Taleworlds Forum Post link:
Do you pledge to have your clan in the siege queue at 9 PM EST on Sunday?:

REMEMBER - JOIN OUR COMMUNITY DISCORD HERE - https://discord.gg/7EGv87b
I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD THIS SUNDAY!

Last edited:
Your Steam Username: [LEGION] Nervous Man
Do you pledge to have yourself in the siege queue at 9 PM EST on Sunday?:For sure

Your Steam Username: [LEGION] TheSkyDraconian
Do you pledge to have yourself in the siege queue at 9 PM EST on Sunday?: I DO! FOR THE HONOR AND GLORY OF THE LEGION!!!

Back
Top Bottom