Added to Calendar: 13/09/20, 20/09/20

Users who are viewing this thread

Was above-average. Less crashes than usual, but we still had two.

There was also kind of an issue with the way the servers were created. A second server was started up once the first server was filled up. So what was happening is that a few people would join the second server and begin playing while the first server was still in-progress. Then the match on the first server would end and everyone would move to the second server. But since the second server had already been running, the attackers would already have most of their morale drained and the match would end a minute or so after everyone joined. So everyone would have to switch servers twice after a match to get a full siege.

But the full sieges we had were really good. We had a Battania vs Vlandia match that lasted almost the whole map time, with tons of back-and-forth on the final two flags.

OedIpl5.jpg

The carnage...

Today is SuNDaYyyyyy!

Also for anyone who is wondering - siege will be hosted on 1.43 until 1.5 goes live (this event will always be held on the 'live' version of the game)

For the following events after tonight's, you could use the new calendar feature. It would appear on the homepage, like BEAST#2 is now. Check it out.
Alright, I made a submission. This really isn't a very serious event as it is not clan-based and is not on my own custom server, but I guess it would be cool to be on the calendar.

Your Steam Username: Chinese Food :xf-mad:
Do you pledge to have yourself in the siege queue at 9 PM EST on Sunday?: I pledge my sword for the right sum

Back
Top Bottom