Sunday Night Event NA/EU *TIMES MAY BE ADJUSTED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Milkman

Recruit
XstnLRn.jpg

Welcome to the 6th Legion Event *HOSTED ON SUNDAY*

The Legio VI is proud to present the 6th Legion Sunday event. The event will commence at 10 PM GMT/5 PM EST. The time MAY be adjusted considering the fact that this is both an NA and EU event. We are trying to bring back all the clans in the community of Full Invasion 2 to have a splendid amount of time together by practicing our intelligence and leadership skills in an all out battle. The rules are simple.

Rules:

1. No Teamkilling (Unless it is an accident) Teamkilling in an event may cause to a kick of the clan for the weekend. If it continues to be a continuous problem, the result will be a permanent ban from the event, unless told otherwise.

2. There shall be NO RAMBOING. Ramboing is if 1 or 2 members of a clan decide to break formation and charge one of the opposing clans. Ramboing is a non-tolerated action and will result in a ban from the event until noted otherwise.

3. The Maximum amount of people in one group is 25. If you have more than 25 people on, you will need to form a second group.

4. The Minimum amount of people in one group is 5. If you have less than 5 members in your group, you will be switched to spectator until you reach 5 people or above.

5. On each team, only 1 cav unit and 1 archer unit is available. If you would like to be on of the 2, contact me on steam (Steam info below). the same thing with archers.

6. Trolls will not be accepted. Anyone without a clan tag in there name will be automatically kicked from the server. if they try again, they will be banned.

[size=18pt]Information

To join, please follow these guidlelines and post them in the comments.

What is your clan name:

How many people do you have showing up:

Will you be Infantry/Archer/Cav?:

What is your leaders name:

Steam link to profile:

Clan forum link (Optional):

Teamspeak and server information

The server name is Legio VI Official NA
There WILL be a specific password on it every event. You MUST join the teamspeak to know it. Roll will be called, and if you are not in Teamspeak when it is called, you will not attend the event.

Our Teamspeak is: ts5.freets3.net:10215
The meeting room before the event is called Event Meeting Room.

Please add Legio VI Milky on steam to join.

Legio leaders are BUS STOP 14 and Poland

Unban appeal

What is your clan name/Player name:

Why you got banned:

Why you want to be unbanned:

Do you have any screenshots?:

Have you added Legio VI Miky on steam?:

Legio's Steam Group is called Legio VI Event Official​

What is your clan name: Rohan

How many people do you have showing up: 15ish

Will you be Infantry/Archer/Cav?: all of the above

What is your leaders name: 104th_cc_wolffe

Steam link to profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198026200336

Clan forum link: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,343679.0.html

hey, I want to join the event, I am the Colonel of the 47th His Majesty's Royal Foot Guard. I have more than 10 members now , how can I Join :grin:

MY name is [47th]HMRFG_Col_Osama  I have 10 members and I ensure that I will have more than 5 when the event starts  we want to be the british foot guard(black watch) unit if we can

osamabinlagging said:
MY name is [47th]HMRFG_Col_Osama  I have 10 members and I ensure that I will have more than 5 when the event starts  we want to be the british foot guard(black watch) unit if we can

This was like almost an year ago.

Back
Top Bottom