• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • If you are posting SP feedback without an actual suggestion, please head over to The Keep - Singleplayer section.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Sun on the Horizon in Battle Scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

SR71

Recruit
This is an old thing from Warband that always irritated me: some scenes had the sun on the horizon, and the opposing force right below it. No one wants to have to look into the sun in a fight. That's an obvious and old trick. My suggestion is to have the spawn points for scenes like this determined by the tactics scores of the combatants so that I never again need to look into the sun as I fight looters.

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
From the creators of " Too many trees in the woods " it comes: Sun on the horizon :iamamoron:

giphy.gif

One question, have you tried to flank the enemy and make them rotate? :iamamoron:

From the creators of " Too many trees in the woods " it comes: Sun on the horizon
😂haha,

I think the problem is not the sun on the horizon,I like this as it is historically relevant, but the extra inconvenience when fighting a looter band for the 100th time.
I personally don’t like to fight at night because the graphics look worse, while the graphics in the morning and afternoon look beautiful. For battles where I want to join I always wait for the right time before engaging.

I do like the idea of having The tactics skill be imported for the positioning of the army, this has to tie in with the new battle terrain system. So I think the positioning has to be determined on the world map

Top Bottom