SP - UI Summarize cash flow

Users who are viewing this thread

NamFlow

Sergeant at Arms
Hi,

would it be possible to summarize cash flow, at least on the campaign screen? Because this is what happens when you are greedy and keep all fiefs to yourself (just like King Derthert does, that ol' greedy bastard!) + operate a lot of caravans, parties etc.

88Y7OzR.png

(I knew this would have its negative consequences on top of decreasing influence due to corruption!! I plan on giving some of those towns and fiefs to someone else eventually :wink:)

It would be great to summarize it based on category it falls to (just like all workshops are summarized into "Workshop income" pretty much) and if I want to show details, I could hold ALT (or whatever key) and hover over it or so.
btw. I didn't crop this in any way, this is how it shows in-game. It's actually overflowing the screen.

Also a question related to this topic:
Do you plan on to create a sepparate screen for finances in the future? That could be for example accessed by clicking on "Finance" area or by having its own separated tab (in Clan and/or Kingdom screen):

SueWhqw.jpg

so instead of showing everything as a "tooltip" (or how do you call it) - which IMO is not a sufficient enough once you have many sources of income as can be seen - it would show scrollable list of profits and expenses, similar to how it was done with "Weekly budget" screen in Warband, Viking Conquest etc.

Thank you!
NF

I found this (sadly) depreciated mod on Nexus:
Summarize Cashflow - DEPRECIATED

which did exactly what this thread is about:
505-1586818041-1312798947.jpeg

however it's no longer being updated, as it was supposedly implemented by you guys already in e1.4.1?
" With Native patch e1.4.1 the features of this mod have been implemented into the base game by TaleWorlds. This mod is no longer usable if you are playing on e1.4.1 or above. "

"Compatibility:
Does not save any data, and can be added or removed at any time without any problems.

DEPRECIATED as of e1.4.1 as the base game now summarizes the tooltip by default. This change is not listed in the official patch notes, however."

but that doesn't seem to be the case in e1.5.2 version of the game. Was it removed for some reason or was the modder just mistaken :grin: ?

Back
Top Bottom