Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

wideeyenow01

Recruit
*Allow combat menu to start first: Attack, Auto-Calc, Talk To, Flee, Surrender <- instead of Talk To always starting first (especially with bandits)

*Companion Party AI: I've noticed they are not feeding their troops, and are losing them. Also once they lose, they can never regain power (lost cause in war time)

*Smithing flat rate increase: You'll completely dominate the map, before you'll learn a weapon you want to use. Who to use it on, bandits??? Your weapon should be the reason for gaining or losing a kingdom, not game over play time. (I'm referring to learn pieces, not Legendary status)

*Auto-Calc for castles too easy: Whats the point of fortifications if they don't fortify your numbers? (would also ask for Auto-Calc overhaul, but just fortifications will suffice)

*Prisoner Hero(Lord) Communication/Management: The best way to make a lord fight for you is to more prison time, threat of beheading, or talk it over. So making lords magically disappear from inventory whilst getting paid chump change, and not having the ability to talk to them = LOSES ALL IMMERSION

*Auto decide aim for location of mouse to enemy: This existed in Warband, why did you get rid of it? It's the best setting by far, bring it back................

*AI too aggressive with war campaigns(snowball): Please make the setting you had at launch(Insane), the setting you have now(Hard), and make a setting of normal(AI takes a castle, builds it up, protects it, and goes for new target later). Running in circles to recapture castles you just besieged is getting old, just to re-fight the same battlefield with only a small number of troops.

*UI for Settlement Besieged more noticeable: I literally have no idea when I'm losing stuff, I just turn around and see it taken away from me. How you have "War Declared" and "Army Formed" pop up on the right side of the screen, is EXACTLY how you need to say "hey you're losing your town/castle"

Realistic settings: It needs to be for ALL AI and characters alike. One shot arrow kills, sword or lance stab kills. <- This = Immersion

*Companion Use Limited: Caravans and Governors should pull the companion out of party, but not clan. War parties I get and totally understand, but being a one man army just so you can have some decent money rolling in, is just trash. It isn't multiplayer, it's singleplayer so let us become badasses if we so choose. You are literally setting yourself up to look bad, and make MODS more interesting than your game. Take a lesson from Skyrim, they never removed the restoration glitch on purpose, IT MADE THE GAME LEGENDARY

*Feel free to comment more:

Last edited:
Fear Factor: Diplomacy seems to be one sided with negative numbers winning... True, beheading a clans member should demand -100 in that clan, but a friend of said person should only be -20. But constantly winning battles (especially uneven odds), and beheading lords should invoke a fear status from other lords... ya know... "don't mess with so-n-so, he'll kill ya!"... And with said Fear status, lords will be coming in like flies wanting to join the best battle commander ever, TO VICTORY AND BEYOND!

Beheading shouldn't be best option: I've noticed this comment said before, so I'll stress it again. Enemy lords are too progressive, you beat them, you hold them, and it seems like 2 minutes later they're in front of you again with another big army...

1) Auto sell lord needs to go away, or be a campaign option you can set to on or off... You should be able to HOLD them.
2) Enemy Lords should have the same trouble you do, start 0, get attacked by bandits, recruit 3 recruits, get attacked by bandits, etc...
3) Enemy Lords take forever to recruit, why does AI get them instantly?
4) If Enemy Lords leave home faction, they lose Trust status, so if they switch once no one will trust them after that. You should be the next option, and if you decline they need to be stuck in Mercenary Clan status(biggest pocketbook wins). Therefor wife options open up, hoping to regain status.

Fear Factor: Diplomacy seems to be one sided with negative numbers winning... True, beheading a clans member should demand -100 in that clan, but a friend of said person should only be -20. But constantly winning battles (especially uneven odds), and beheading lords should invoke a fear status from other lords... ya know... "don't mess with so-n-so, he'll kill ya!"... And with said Fear status, lords will be coming in like flies wanting to join the best battle commander ever, TO VICTORY AND BEYOND!

if you are known for executing lords, initimidation/fear to get lords to join you should be an option, ie like darth vader :smile:

Back
Top Bottom